Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2008, 12:24 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,470,817 times

Advertisements

Personally I think it says somehting about your character altho I am not sure what.

I would be really turned off by it.

If you do it I would suggest keeping it to your self.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:41 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times
I think crystalblue should visit one. Seems all that is on his mind is sex! I'm getting the impression he's not getting any. So yes...he should go visit one.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:44 PM

754 posts, read 1,449,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
I noticed a lot of people said something about condoms not protecting against certain diseases. That is an outright lie. That's what comes from the government having a say in what gets said to citizens as far as STD's go, which is why abstinence classes in schools are misleading and have exaggerated claims. Information from private institutions are the best. The government funded ones will say what's convenient. For one thing, with a condom, your chance is getting AIDS is 1 out of 500. You could have sex with somebody 499 times and not catch anything and it still doesn't change the fact they have a disease. STD's don't spread as easily as they make it seem.
You are terribly mistaken. While condoms are 99% effective against protecting you against STD's that are transmitted through fluids (this includes AIDS) it does little to protect you against diseases that are transmitted through skin to skin contact (herpes, syphillis, warts). A condom provides the bare minimum of protection against these and therefore should not be depended on. However, I will say that condoms protect men from skin to skin transmitted diseases better because these diseases need a mucus membrane to attach itself to and it covers the man but not the woman. But again, that's not always the case for example if you have a small cut on your skin you can get it (but if you have a cut in your skin you can get ANYTHING, but the cases of this happening for anything other than skin diseases is very small so I won't dispute that but just remember it can happen).

Can condoms protect you against the big one (AIDS) yes, that's why they should always be used. Can they protect you from everything, no. That's not a government conspiracy, that's the truth.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,227 times
I definably think so, I also think it should be legal

Old 08-20-2008, 09:24 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times
Yes.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:41 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,473,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorusa View Post
Curious to know what you all think of this. I am a single man who has not been in a relationship for a few years and have not had sex since then. Nor at this time does that prospect appear like it will change any time soon.

I would like to have sex again someday. I do not seem to have the ability to go out and meet someone for a one night stand or a booty call - I am simply not the type to go pick someone up at a bar. I hate the idea of going to a prostitute, believe me, but as the years go by I wonder why not?

As most of you know there are legal brothels in parts of Nevada. I have never patronized one but I have some idea of what they are like. I am seriously considering visiting one.

I have no moral problem with this. The women who work at these places are clean and healthy and not street walkers, and they are required to use condoms. They even live at these places while they work there, and as I said they are legal and regulated. Mostly I am worried about what some woman I date down the line would think when I am confessing this adventure. Ladies, what would you think if a man you had started dating admitted he had patronized a prostitute at one of these legal brothels? Would it change your opinion of him or cause you doubts about his character? Or would you understand given the circumstances?
I got the Bunny Ranch lined up in the event that ever happened to me
Though it can get pricey. There are other ones out there though.
As far as confessing it to your dates...that'd just be your little secret
Women have secrets,why can't you

Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,179 times
I would love to go to the Bunny Ranch!

Old 08-20-2008, 10:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
I would love to go to the Bunny Ranch!
Why? I thought you were really into sex...

Old 08-20-2008, 11:20 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
ewww show some respect and go to a bar

Old 08-20-2008, 11:40 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,234,959 times
No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships