Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2009, 11:09 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Valid point. Okay, I stand corrected. I guess when it comes to sexual performance, women can probably perform into their older ages better than us men.

But, when it comes to sexual attraction, we men DO have longer shelf lives. Much much easier for the average (and above average) 50-60 year old man to attract and have sex with a 20-30 year old woman than it is for a 50-60 year old woman to have sex with a 20-30 year old man.
I mean, lets face it, 50-60 year old men like Evander Holifield, Pierce Brosnan, George Clooney will have a much much easier time getting young 20-30 somethings all excited hot and bothered and wanting to sleep with them than say your average old greying saggy flippity-floppety cellulite a$$ dragging in the sand behind them, loose skinned elephant gray wrinkly dried up with breast looks like someone took knee high tube socks and placed tennis balls in them and hanging down to visit the belly button which itself is now an abyss at the bottom of flabby fat filled pot bellied jiggly gut with matching pot back and liver spots having woman would have getting 20-30 year old men to have sex with them. Their only hope is to be avid fitness and yoga buffs like Madonna (who is still pretty hot and sexy at 50) to get these young guys.

Hi LaoTzuMindFu,

I disagree that woman cannot find someone with whom to have sex. The problem is the one they always had. Its finding men with whom women want to have sex. Woman tend to hate sex with most men but probably like it more than men if they had access to that limited group of men woman actually want.

The data is all there. Men are much more likely to have sex with someone with whom they are not even attracted but with women its almost unheard. There are lots of older woman who want to have sex but they cannot find anyone with whom they would like to have sex. Most men are a turn off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 11:11 AM

19,499 posts, read 9,528,287 times
Quote:
Valid point. Okay, I stand corrected. I guess when it comes to sexual performance, women can probably perform into their older ages better than us men.

But, when it comes to sexual attraction, we men DO have longer shelf lives. Much much easier for the average (and above average) 50-60 year old man to attract and have sex with a 20-30 year old woman than it is for a 50-60 year old woman to have sex with a 20-30 year old man.
I mean, lets face it, 50-60 year old men like Evander Holifield, Pierce Brosnan, George Clooney will have a much much easier time getting young 20-30 somethings all excited hot and bothered and wanting to sleep with them than say your average old greying saggy flippity-floppety cellulite a$$ dragging in the sand behind them, loose skinned elephant gray wrinkly dried up with breast looks like someone took knee high tube socks and placed tennis balls in them and hanging down to visit the belly button which itself is now an abyss at the bottom of flabby fat filled pot bellied jiggly gut with matching pot back and liver spots having woman would have getting 20-30 year old men to have sex with them. Their only hope is to be avid fitness and yoga buffs like Madonna (who is still pretty hot and sexy at 50) to get these young guys.

Don't forget Sean Connery

Old 12-11-2009, 11:15 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:

Those guys aren't average - not even close. Most of the great looking guys, at 50 and 60, are only in celebrity-ville. Your description is cute, but I assure you every bit as appropriate when applied to most men of the same age. I believe the longer "shelf life" as you put it, is due to men that have a few bucks to attract the younger bunnies. It sure isn't the looks, at least not around where I live.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:17 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi LaoTzuMindFu,

I disagree that woman cannot find someone with whom to have sex.
Oh, they can find sex, I was just pointing out that as they get older, they will have greater difficulty in finding sex than men who are of similar ages do. They will definitely have more difficulty than men in finding and getting sex from someone much younger. Sure there are milfs/cougars out there who are getting some attention, but I think when you look at the numbers, older women just will not attract younger men at the same rate as older men will in attracting younger women.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Those guys aren't average - not even close. Most of the great looking guys, at 50 and 60, are only in celebrity-ville. Your description is cute, but I assure you every bit as appropriate when applied to most men of the same age. I believe the longer "shelf life" as you put it, is due to men that have a few bucks to attract the younger bunnies. It sure isn't the looks, at least not around where I live.
Hi ChessieMom,

Bingo. Women don't like average men. Women are hypergamous. There is a huge surplus of men woman don't want.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Oh, they can find sex, I was just pointing out that as they get older, they will have greater difficulty in finding sex than men who are of similar ages do. They will definitely have more difficulty than men in finding and getting sex from someone much younger. Sure there are milfs/cougars out there who are getting some attention, but I think when you look at the numbers, older women just will not attract younger men at the same rate as older men will in attracting younger women.
Hi LaoTzuMindFu,

Certainly. The bottom line is they cannot attract the men that they want. It is the same old story. An older man with game can last much longer than any woman. The best men get most of the goods. However many men do not have it at any age and it does not get easier with dotage. Mourine Dowd may have been happy with Micheal Douglass, but she could not get him. She had no chance. What she is left with is nothing she wants.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:24 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,378,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
the third is the duck billed platypus, i mean, come on !

wtf ?? duck ? beaver ? what is it ?

Reminder: Gwyn is like Jesus, always is talking in weird parables.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,480,110 times
I dont think its always true that men age better than women. Just look at MaxsMama. She's damn near 60 and is still smokin!!!!!!!!

Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 AM

4,894 posts, read 14,135,913 times
Quote:

You know, at 25 I wouldn't dream of cracking an old squirrel's nuts either.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Reminder: Gwyn is like Jesus, always is talking in weird parables.
Greetings max's mama,

How do you think he was always able to slip away into the crowd? By the time the scribes figured out he roasted them, he was picking figs in the next province.

Send bad news on a 3 legged mule and pray he never gets there. He will become a symbol of an angry legion. Legio killgwynanica.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships