Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 08:34 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,033,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Tell her

1. Your are a prude, you have to many hangups toward sex and you need to take a break.

2. Tell her you think you might be gay.

or

3. Be a man and tell her you think it would be best not to see each other. Be a man & do it in person.
I agree

Old 12-10-2009, 08:35 PM

45 posts, read 101,347 times
Kele that is what it all boils down to, but i just dont want her walking out the door thinking she isnt good enough for anyone else. I wish more than anything i could have gotten over this, but its a personal thing i guess. I just dont ever want a wife who has been with that many people with no emotional atatchment to them. Thats what serious dating is all about right? Finding that special someone?

Old 12-10-2009, 08:35 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,458,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbigsby2 View Post
Rakin - she is a 1st class lady(beautiful, smart, just all around awesome except for her history which i cannot get over. Beleive me i feel so immature about it but at the end of the day i cant get over it. I hope she does find the man of her dreams one day and makes him the happiest man on earth. She deserves it.)

Kele - I know girls want to have fun, i just dont want one who has had 3 times the fun as everyone else with guys she is not emptionally attatched too. I clearly stated that im not holding a double standard here. If she was with 13 partners that were all "legitimate" as in relationships, i would be more understanding.

HELP WITH THE BREAK UP PLEASE?????
You just have to be honest, and gentle, with her.

Explain that while you think she's a great lady, your own personal standards just won't allow you to relax about her past and therefore you have to break up.

She'll be hurt, but there is no way to avoid that I'm afraid.

But, and hear this, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR FEELINGS. Feelings are never right or wrong, they just are.

To thine ownself be true

Old 12-10-2009, 08:36 PM

40,933 posts, read 48,987,706 times
Quote:
Kele that is what it all boils down to, but i just dont want her walking out the door thinking she isnt good enough for anyone else. I wish more than anything i could have gotten over this, but its a personal thing i guess. I just dont ever want a wife who has been with that many people with no emotional atatchment to them. Thats what serious dating is all about right? Finding that special someone?
When you break up with someone do it at her place. That way you can walk out the door and she doesn't have to make the long trip back home.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,020,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
But, and hear this, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR FEELINGS. Feelings are never right or wrong, they just are.
Well, you're right about this. That's why he should save her and himself from misery.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:37 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,967,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
When you break up with someone do it at her place. That way you can walk out the door and she doesn't have to make the long trip back home.
Wow, you must be experienced. I've never thought of that.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:39 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,221,073 times
is it possible the other women in the class are lying?

4,803 posts, read 8,733,224 times
Quote:
Why do you care what she feels?

You, although you won't come out and say it, think she's a wh*re.

Sex doesn't always have to be emotional, little boy. Sometimes it's just fun. I'd rather be with someone who had already sowed their wild oats, knew what was out there, and still wanted to be with only me, than to hook up with someone who's inexperience in the sexual realm fanned later in life curiosity.

45 posts, read 101,347 times
Yeah i know im going with option 3. I didnt say being in love with all them would fix the problem. It might have made it more bearable.

Missingatlanta im 22 as well yes. I have been sexually active for 5 years now. My past has included all serious relations ships. 3 more than one year. The other more than 4 months : ) Im not afraid of commitment or anything either.

20yrsinbranson - 14 may have been a dorp in the bucket, but today on my college campus with that many partners you greatly increase your chance of STI's !!!

Old 12-10-2009, 08:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,020,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Wow, you must be experienced. I've never thought of that.
He-he, I believe I've read such advice in a magazine. Rakin, admit to reading Cosmo or something quickly! Makes sense. People get into accidents when upset, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships