Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 10:21 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
OK, got maybe more than halfway through the article before I was too nauseous to continue. I mean, REALLY?!

This poor ******* actually felt he needed to embarrass himself to show he's tamping down his "ego" to make her happy???? And THEN, he had to prop open his "vulnerability" and spill his guts and emotions????

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on EARTH would I (or any non-controlling, SANE woman) want a man to act like THAT?! If I wanted to live with someone who was vulnerable, eager to show weakness and emoting all over the place, I'd move in with a GAY guy or another WOMAN!!!!

Nope, sorry, but I like my men to make me feel like they've got the world under control; I like a bit of swagger; I want to feel safe around them, not worried that they're going to cry or emote all over me. In short, I don't want my man acting like a hairy, flat-chested WOMAN!
I'm glad ONE woman at least gets it.

The article, for the most part, was a load of horse manure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2009, 10:21 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Are you married?
Hi Dorrans,

Yep, for almost 6 years to a woman who is routinely propositioned by suckers with too little too late.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:23 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
i cant work more than 3 jobs.
she felt shopping at 7/11 with a cart was normal.
she felt the purpose of a new credit card was to do cash advances to make min payments on the others.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:28 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I'm glad ONE woman at least gets it.

The article, for the most part, was a load of horse manure.
Hi Dorrans,

I agree its the opposite. A woman wants to be with a man other woman want. In any mating ritual in the animal world the male peacocks to display his ego not suppress it. Women are frequently sententious about how everyone is a winner and they discourage open competition among their children and how who wins doesn't matter. Then they date the winners.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:33 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i cant work more than 3 jobs.
she felt shopping at 7/11 with a cart was normal.
she felt the purpose of a new credit card was to do cash advances to make min payments on the others.
ha ha 7/11 with a cart... That's gangsta..

Old 12-12-2009, 10:46 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi Dorrans,

I agree its the opposite. A woman wants to be with a man other woman want. In any mating ritual in the animal world the male peacocks to display his ego not suppress it. Women are frequently sententious about how everyone is a winner and they discourage open competition among their children and how who wins doesn't matter. Then they date the winners.

Hi gwynedd1..lol,

I disagree, in that, NOT ALL women are like this. In the animal kingdom it's just more cutthroat and critical to find the best mate but humans are on a totally different scale.

Some women GOT MONEY and they are looking for just sex.

Some women GOT MONEY, and SEX (they are married) but they are looking for romance because they don't get the romance from their own man.

Some women have nothing but they are looking for EVERYTHING.

So my point is, it's not just black and white like you paint it out to be. IMO, guys use that excuse because they are too scared or shy to meet women on their own, others use that excuse to just put women down as if they are all gold diggers.

Come on, we all know guys judge women on looks alone so it's only right for females to look just as judgmental at our bank statements.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:48 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post

Come on, we all know guys judge women on looks alone so it's only right for females to look just as judgmental at our bank statements.
Who judges women on looks alone?

If shes a pretty girl who stuck up or has no personality ill have sex with her but nothing further if she cant evne hold a conversation

Of curse looks plays apart for everyone but thats women also..

Old 12-13-2009, 01:18 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Default Its Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383
I've read that money and arguments over money are the biggest problems in relationships and the main reasons for divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
That could fall under blame.
Yeah. If she's spending way too much, quit blaming her and start working harder, demand a raise (she picked you for your confidence) and get a second job!

Old 12-13-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans
"Stop trying to “reason” with your wife. Instead, just “emotion” with her."

What a load of horse BS [pardon my English].

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Just out of curiosity, are you or have you been married?
Men who understand this are likely to be difficult to catch.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscrapercrazy View Post
Men feel trapped by marriage and kids. They get fed up of always having someone to tell them what they should and shouldn't do.

Of course logic is a reason marriages fail for men...once they see how illogical it is to even get married these days.
This is a rapidly developing trend. Given that the drop in real estate prices have taken away the easy options from men, I expect another major jump in those remaining single. This and a lot more bankruptcy and jail time for men who can't keep up with the alimony and c/s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships