Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 12:43 AM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
My SO has the weaponry. When I'm with him at night, I have no worries on that count - God especially not at his house.

When I'm alone I have this big ol' stick that stays beside my bed...and my robe is at the foot of the bed, just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
My boyfriend puts this huge, heavy crowbar under his side of the bed.
Haha, when I was alone years ago, my mom gave me some tubing filled with copper wire, one for beside the bed and one for the car (she has some, too). I'm not sure just how helpful this will be during an actual attack, but I keep them around as a sort of talisman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if i am posting on CDF just b4, armor
LOL, exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Sometimes I drink too much and fall asleep wearing all of my clothing, shoes included. One time I did something similar and found myself wearing the cat.
Especially during winter.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:47 AM

1,549 posts, read 2,582,443 times
Quote:
I've woken up before half in my car, half in the driveway while the car was still running. I've also woken up in the back of my car with no recollection of the entire previous day. I've woken up in stranger's houses several times...fully clothed mind you. I've woken up on an ant hill (it was the pillow) before with about 100 mosquito bites. I've also woken up outside before in snow piles...luckily I somehow didn't stay asleep long enough to freeze to death (it was negative 30 outside).
Wow, you win

Old 12-15-2009, 12:48 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,805,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Damn dude.

I thought I was a drunk.
Major alcoholic and very fortunate to be alive still or not in jail for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Especially during winter.
He doesn't like to cuddle usually. If he is in bed and then I get in bed he will go to the chair and fall asleep. Then if I get in the chair he will get up and go back to the bed. This would continue indefinitely unless I'm on the computer...then for some reason he will fall asleep in my lap or just stare at the screen.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Wow, you win
Yeah first place in the "OMG you should be dead" category with a prize of severely reduced mental capacity and a heavily shortened life span.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Major alcoholic and very fortunate to be alive still or not in jail for life.

He doesn't like to cuddle usually. If he is in bed and then I get in bed he will go to the chair and fall asleep. Then if I get in the chair he will get up and go back to the bed. This would continue indefinitely unless I'm on the computer...then for some reason he will fall asleep in my lap or just stare at the screen.
I think I remember you posting that that's how you can tell he fell asleep, when his head stops following the cursor or whatever's on the computer, LOL. Cute.

In the cooler months, our cat will sometimes sleep in a chair in the living room, but at some point he comes in and jumps up on the bed with us, and snuggles with one of us, I think to get warm.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I think I remember you posting that that's how you can tell he fell asleep, when his head stops following the cursor or whatever's on the computer, LOL. Cute.

In the cooler months, our cat will sometimes sleep in a chair in the living room, but at some point he comes in and jumps up on the bed with us, and snuggles with one of us, I think to get warm.
We have 3 cats who pretty much all sleep with us and a full size bed. It's cozy to say the least

Old 12-15-2009, 01:02 AM

Quote:
We have 3 cats who pretty much all sleep with us and a full size bed. It's cozy to say the least
Ha! I can imagine. A lot of times ours will join us at bedtime, but if for some reason we can't get to sleep, or are tossing and turning, have a cold or something, he will get disgusted and get up and leave and go out to his chair.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:05 AM

Come to think of it my male rottie I had for awhile never liked it when I would cuddle with him either but then again it was sort of gay. He would get in bed with me and face back to back sharing the same pillow. If I would roll over in the middle of the night or in the morning and put my arm around him he would instantly get up, snort, put his back to me and lay down on my arm then go back to sleep. Man did he keep the bed warm...didn't even need blankets in the summer other than a sheet or something.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Come to think of it my male rottie I had for awhile never liked it when I would cuddle with him either but then again it was sort of gay. He would get in bed with me and face back to back sharing the same pillow. If I would roll over in the middle of the night or in the morning and put my arm around him he would instantly get up, snort, put his back to me and lay down on my arm then go back to sleep. Man did he keep the bed warm...didn't even need blankets in the summer other than a sheet or something.
That's cute!

Old 12-15-2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
That's cute!
Yeah real cute till he starts farting. At least then it was funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships