Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2010, 09:25 AM

2,170 posts, read 3,305,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I think it was Chris Rock who said Men are as faithful as their options
Options, how good are those options, and the chances of getting caught. I suggest to woman if you don't want a guy to ever cheat, your best bet is finding a guy who is A) not attractive by traditional standards or B)a guy who is a straight bum C) a guy with real low self esteem or D)a guy that you can keep good track of (works at home, lives in a small town, few to no friends)ect...

I'm telling u if u find a nice looking,a guy who has real high confidence or can flash some serious cash, and lives in a big city; he may be faithful for awhile 2 years, 5 years, maybe even 10, but at some point, if he gets a good offer that can accomplished without getting caught, then he'll take it. Sorry but its true.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:34 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
What's your favorite meal? Ribs? Steak? Spaghetti? Or whatever. Just think if you ate your favorite meal 3 times every day for years. It probably wouldn't be as special anymore.
Cheating is tasting variety. Life is for variety. Cheating does not mean that a man (or woman) has any less love for his/her partner.
Any relationship should not be a matter of ownership. Any relationship with two mature confident adults can survive an episode of cheating.
Throwing tantrums over cheating is childish.
Where did the idea come from that couples should limit their relations to each other? That is against human nature.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:38 AM

855 posts, read 1,383,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What's your favorite meal? Ribs? Steak? Spaghetti? Or whatever. Just think if you ate your favorite meal 3 times every day for years. It probably wouldn't be as special anymore.
Cheating is tasting variety. Life is for variety. Cheating does not mean that a man (or woman) has any less love for his/her partner.
Any relationship should not be a matter of ownership. Any relationship with two mature confident adults can survive an episode of cheating.
Where did the idea come from that couples should limit their relations to each other? That is against human nature.
If the married couple is into the "swinging," lifestyle, exchanging partners by mutual agreement and they both go to parties of that nature, there's nothing wrong with that.

This stuff about covering tracks, tasty variety, cheating is excitement, is complete utter BS in an exclusive monogamous relationship. What then is a marriage? What happened to being faithfully committed to the one person who supposed to be your best friend of the opposite sex in a marriage? Isn't it better to live out your fantasies with the one person you love? I guess it could be very hard if there's a desire for a threesome, foursome or orgy of any kind involving multiple people at one time and one of the parties in the relationship is uncomfortable with that. Those fantasies you try to live out when your single and curious.

Sorry, I don't believe the garbage what you say about cheating doesn't mean a person has less love for his partner? If you have to hide your infidelity and sleep around, obviously your not committed to that person and the love is not there. Maybe the couple shouldn't include being loyal and faithful to each other in their marriage vows.

I don't think I could trust my girlfiend if I found out she was cheating on me. I firmly believe that what I have to give you, you can't get from anyone else, so if my stuff is not good enough for you, you can leave, simple as that.

Cheating is childish.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:41 AM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Silliest analogy I've ever heard.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Why is the above post silly. Seriously, from a guy's perspective, how many times can you have sex with the same woman b4 it becomes at least a lil stale. TOo many woman like to believe they have this magic vagina that can lock a man for life and he will never try anything else, not true. Most men who don't cheat probably don't out of fear of losing their situation, i.e they have a woman that makes a ton of money or they can't pay for property alone.
Women have the power to be happy with one penis forever b/c trying new ones brings more risks than vice versa. Men are just built differently. Different smells, different sounds, different boob sizes, different butt sizes,---we love that stuff

Old 03-03-2010, 10:54 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Definitely not all men cheat. But ALL men lust. And so do all women (Well, at least the majority).

Old 03-03-2010, 10:55 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,950 times
"Do all men cheat?" U can never validly answer this question in the affirmative. But, a whole lot of them do, so it is sometimes easy to just say all of 'em. No offense guys. I am sure the majority of u r faithful, loyal and ....

Old 03-03-2010, 10:56 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Why is the above post silly. Seriously, from a guy's perspective, how many times can you have sex with the same woman b4 it becomes at least a lil stale. TOo many woman like to believe they have this magic vagina that can lock a man for life and he will never try anything else, not true. Most men who don't cheat probably don't out of fear of losing their situation, i.e they have a woman that makes a ton of money or they can't pay for property alone.
Women have the power to be happy with one penis forever b/c trying new ones brings more risks than vice versa. Men are just built differently. Different smells, different sounds, different boob sizes, different butt sizes,---we love that stuff
Newsflash - women love variety just as much as men do. We also appreciate different smells, differents sounds, different penis sizes, different butt sizes, should I go on?
It simply comes down to the matter of morality. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on some level would appreciate if we were wired differently about having multiple partners, if this world was without diseases such as STDs and if everyone was so accepting and open-minded about having more then one partner. Unfortunately the majority of us are not wired that way. We get hurt by cheating, it's painful to us and it's painful for our partners. And bringing pain to someone you love is not fun and not worth it.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:57 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,337,620 times
Quote:
I totally agree.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Newsflash - women love variety just as much as men do. We also appreciate different smells, differents sounds, different penis sizes, different butt sizes, should I go on?
It simply comes down to the matter of morality. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on some level would appreciate if we were wired differently about having multiple partners, if this world was without diseases such as STDs and if everyone was so accepting and open-minded about having more then one partner. Unfortunately the majority of us are not wired that way. We get hurt by cheating, it's painful to us and it's painful for our partners. And bringing pain to someone you love is not fun and not worth it.
I think Ive made some key points that anyone living in reality will understand, no need for me to go on with the thread. I personally think women have to believe the best in Men or else they'd never let men out of the house. It doesnt matter anyway b/c I could name about 10 women I know off the top of my head who know that their other half cheated and what do they do, they all stay. Yeah, they're mad at first, they say the trust is gone or has to be rebuilt , but for the most part, they all stick around. Has Tiger Woods Wife, Fergie, or Hillary CLinton filed for divorce yet?
It's great to be a man
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships