Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 04:45 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I find this whole thread weird in that it was started by an OP who just started a thread about how she's been lying to her boyfriend for 8 months, and now wants to break up with him using a script. As I stated there a cad is a cad.
That's not the same as cheating. Lying, everyone does that at one point to spare someone's feelings from getting hurt. It's way better to find out you were just lied to about still having feelings than you getting cheated on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Really? I don't see that at all.
Yes, it's been heard more recently, a couple months ago. But one thing for sure, most of those posters excusing the behavior were females. Though there were also few male posters as well too.

On one topic (from another site) of a man breaking up for getting cheated on, this male poster went on stating how he has to see what he's doing wrong and that women don't ever cheat for no reason. His view was base on ''Keep them in control and they won't cheat on you''.

But now with Tiger Woods news, it's like both sides get excused for those behaviors. So now it's like a war going on and there is no real winner on who will get more sympathy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 12:41 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
I know the difference between a casual friendly flirt and "take me home and do me." I'm not that naive.

Women cheat and they cheat often. They are far more deceptive about it and justify it with far greater variety of excuses then men.
I've seen guys who thought they could read "the signs" that a woman was giving off--end up losing their job for sexual harassment. I don't know if they were also sued or not, but they stopped working for the company.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships