Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-22-2009, 01:57 PM
 
Location: USA
11,169 posts, read 10,658,278 times
Reputation: 6385

Advertisements

Makes sense with your frame now visually. You look taller than 5'6 in pics. I was picturing Arnold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 PM
 
Location: Texas
44,259 posts, read 64,438,774 times
Reputation: 73937
I like people who are in shape, period. It's more obvious if they're nicely muscled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:07 PM
 
522 posts, read 1,406,672 times
Reputation: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I like people who are in shape, period. It's more obvious if they're nicely muscled.
haha That is true.


I've dated a guy that was heavily muscled once. He seemed really nice...at first, than he flipped on me. Not abusive or jerky, just really moody (like how some women are).

I like fit guys too, but I like them with some bulk. I don't generally find slender guys attractive. I keep fit too but I hate the gym. I hate running on the treadmill because I know I'm not going anywhere. I prefer to just do outdoorsy stuff to get my exercise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Mountains of Oregon
17,647 posts, read 22,673,325 times
Reputation: 14424
For 13 years i worked graveyard (much of the time) as a Firestone tirebuilder. I built Cadillac sizes (steelbelt) mostly. I was building 188%. Almost twice what i was required to build. I was paid by piece rate. Lot of days i worked 4 hours overtime.

It kept me in pretty good shape...

hohohohohohoho

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:10 PM
 
Location: Denver Metro
1,549 posts, read 2,585,810 times
Reputation: 1131
I'm not a big fan of muscular men to finally answer the question. I don't know, it's just not my thing. I could probably outbench my husband and I like it that way He needs to know who is in charge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
 
Location: USA
11,169 posts, read 10,658,278 times
Reputation: 6385
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertysFate View Post
I hate running on the treadmill because I know I'm not going anywhere.
I run on mine at home when it's too humid out and I know what you mean. . I wish they would invent a sort of treadmill where you can flip on some sort of laser switch that gives a virtual run say....along the beach, through Paris, or through a bunch of naked hot men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:14 PM
 
Location: Denver Metro
1,549 posts, read 2,585,810 times
Reputation: 1131
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I run on mine at home when it's too humid out and I know what you mean. . I wish they would invent a sort of treadmill where you can flip on some sort of laser switch that gives a virtual run say....along the beach, through Paris, or through a bunch of naked hot men.
I play this game at the gym when I'm on the treadmill or the ellipitcal where I rank the men in my head from who I'd most want to sleep with to the least. It's not the nicest thing to do, but its all in my head and totally passes the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:14 PM
 
522 posts, read 1,406,672 times
Reputation: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I run on mine at home when it's too humid out and I know what you mean. . I wish they would invent a sort of treadmill where you can flip on some sort of laser switch that gives a virtual run say....along the beach, through Paris, or through a bunch of naked hot men.
haha I'm all for the naked hot men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Mountains of Oregon
17,647 posts, read 22,673,325 times
Reputation: 14424
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I'm not a big fan of muscular men to finally answer the question. I don't know, it's just not my thing. I could probably outbench my husband and I like it that way He needs to know who is in charge.


http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/6.gif (broken link)


hohohohohohohohoho

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:27 PM
 
20,730 posts, read 19,395,022 times
Reputation: 8295
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I play this game at the gym when I'm on the treadmill or the ellipitcal where I rank the men in my head from who I'd most want to sleep with to the least. It's not the nicest thing to do, but its all in my head and totally passes the time.
Hi MsRiss7383,

Busted.


https://www.city-data.com/forum/12124772-post119.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top