Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2009, 07:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 54,002,907 times

Advertisements

I do the same thing. I'm lucky I'm prettier than all of the old fuddy duddy women I work with bwa ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I play this game at the gym when I'm on the treadmill or the ellipitcal where I rank the men in my head from who I'd most want to sleep with to the least. It's not the nicest thing to do, but its all in my head and totally passes the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 07:57 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,317,906 times
I don't mean to hijack the thread but sometimes I miss my NJ days. Weekends were always exciting, yes, some of the dudes were douches and *******s but there was something about getting in my buddy's Nissan 300 ZX and heading down to DJais in Belmar, I guess, I am older now and more mature but those were good times. Back in those days, I could do weights every single day, now it is more like 4 times/week. I guess, the motivation was to always impress the girls at the club, kinda immature but I think we all have gone through that phase. I found this picture of my buddy Jason and 2 girls we met in Belmar, I will never forget that night

Old 12-23-2009, 07:58 PM

I like to sit on my bean bag and eat doughnuts and corn dogs. Does that count as "healthy life-style"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I have never been into Muscular guy , toned yes of course but muscular in the sense of having a six pack and veins on the arms no. I actually find men who work out a lot quite a turn off sexually and psychologically. I like men who look natural and get their physique from being outdoors rather in a Gym... Men who are not fitness fanatics and health nuts but simply lead a healthy life-style. Things like sailing, skiing, etc...

I have met so many men who spend hours a day in the Gym and most are awful narcissists, and incredibly vain. Being in a relationship with someone like that holds no interest. They would probably spend more time in the bathroom than out of it. One does not have to be a Gym-Bunny to look good. A healthy outdoors lifestyle will do that. Walking, rowing etc...

I actually quite like men with a little extra meat on, more to love.... And as a foodie a man who spends his time counting calories, carbohydrates etc... would simply be way too dull. Everything in moderation and all that.

As for men who do body-building I simply will never get it. I find their bodies hideous. Quite revolting in fact.

We all have different tastes, my most important criteria in a man is whether he bores me or not. Then whether he is a good man, kind and considerate, loving and loyal. Anything else is a bonus.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:59 PM

Did you sleep with those two ladies? If so what positions and where you all in the same room? Please be graphic and detailed in your explication to the forum officials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I don't mean to hijack the thread but sometimes I miss my NJ days. Weekends were always exciting, yes, some of the dudes were douches and *******s but there was something about getting in my buddy's Nissan 300 ZX and heading down to DJais in Belmar, I guess, I am older now and more mature but those were good times. Back in those days, I could do weights every single day, now it is more like 4 times/week. I guess, the motivation was to always impress the girls at the club, kinda immature but I think we all have gone through that phase. I found this picture of my buddy Jason and 2 girls we met in Belmar, I will never forget that night

Old 12-23-2009, 08:03 PM

392 posts, read 1,096,884 times
Quote:
Looks like a damn good time to me

Old 12-23-2009, 08:05 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,257,761 times
Quote:
I found this picture of my buddy Jason and 2 girls we met in Belmar, I will never forget that night
I know he's your buddy, but IMHO that's such a waste of a nice face... He can be a great-looking man if he weren't working against himself. Of course, that all depends on the target audience and it looks like he does OK with his chosen audience.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:07 PM

What do you mean a waste of a nice face? Because he is pure chunk ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I know he's your buddy, but IMHO that's such a waste of a nice face... He can be a great-looking man if he weren't working against himself. Of course, that all depends on the target audience and it looks like he does OK with his chosen audience.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,130,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I'm not a big fan of muscular men to finally answer the question. I don't know, it's just not my thing. I could probably outbench my husband and I like it that way He needs to know who is in charge.
I hope you were joking with the last statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I have never been into Muscular guy , toned yes of course but muscular in the sense of having a six pack and veins on the arms no. I actually find men who work out a lot quite a turn off sexually and psychologically. I like men who look natural and get their physique from being outdoors rather in a Gym... Men who are not fitness fanatics and health nuts but simply lead a healthy life-style. Things like sailing, skiing, etc...

I have met so many men who spend hours a day in the Gym and most are awful narcissists, and incredibly vain. Being in a relationship with someone like that holds no interest. They would probably spend more time in the bathroom than out of it. One does not have to be a Gym-Bunny to look good. A healthy outdoors lifestyle will do that. Walking, rowing etc...

I actually quite like men with a little extra meat on, more to love.... And as a foodie a man who spends his time counting calories, carbohydrates etc... would simply be way too dull. Everything in moderation and all that.

As for men who do body-building I simply will never get it. I find their bodies hideous. Quite revolting in fact.

We all have different tastes, my most important criteria in a man is whether he bores me or not. Then whether he is a good man, kind and considerate, loving and loyal. Anything else is a bonus.
Just like you have your fitness preferences, others have theirs. So some men like to live in the gym, so what? That's ok, I happen to be one of those men but it's all good because myself and others like me wouldn't be checking for you anyway. This is the biggest load of malarky I've ever read. Have you ever taken the time to meet these "narcissistic" men? No because if you have, you may find they actually are very knowledgeable about fitness, even moreso than the average Joe. People and their asinine (spelling correct?) assumptions **** me off

Old 12-23-2009, 08:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,257,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
What do you mean a waste of a nice face? Because he is pure chunk ?
Well, if he had a normal body, no tattoo, and lost the bandana, he'd look great!

Old 12-23-2009, 08:10 PM

That is never going to happen. Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, if he had a normal body, no tattoo, and lost the bandana, he'd look great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships