Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 02:23 PM

20,627 posts, read 19,289,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Another secret of the so called workout douche:

Usually they once upon a time were super senstive nerds. And the cute kinda nerds. There is just something so cute about cracking them open. Its a blooming beauty that only time lets you see.
Hi pitt_transplant,

Now I am mesmerized. You have quite an intricate system of accurately profiling them. I believe you are probably right about a lot of them. They are trying to balance off something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 02:25 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,357,275 times
I'm not attracted to muscular men, I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves: eat healthy diet, exercise (even if it's just playing racquet ball at the local court), and DON'T SMOKE. These type of men come in all shapes and sizes. Muscles is not an indication of good health. For all I know, he could be on steroids.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:25 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,214,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Workout tip of the trade. Have you guys ever used two 3' cast iron pipe wrenches over your head all day long (at least 8 hours)? It's a S.O.B. and by the end of the day your forearms are burning. Rugged
I feel like I should write you a Mae West line....

Why doncha come over and gather yourself up a good burn working on my pipes sometime.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:28 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,214,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi pitt_transplant,

Now I am mesmerized. .

Join the club
* divasnapsnap smiley here *

Old 12-18-2009, 02:36 PM

20,627 posts, read 19,289,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I'm not attracted to muscular men, I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves: eat healthy diet, exercise (even if it's just playing racquet ball at the local court), and DON'T SMOKE. These type of men come in all shapes and sizes. Muscles is not an indication of good health. For all I know, he could be on steroids.

Hi max's mama,

I think perhaps you may be talking about size. Toned? Did you like my internet dating profile?

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...l#post10833038

Old 12-18-2009, 02:39 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,652,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi max's mama,

I think perhaps you may be talking about size. Toned? Did you like my internet dating profile?

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...l#post10833038
Looks like he'd rather be dating men!

Old 12-18-2009, 02:42 PM

22,237 posts, read 29,269,623 times
You know, I've had both extremes. I've had heavy and I've had very built. Both we're nice as they are two totally different things..But I would tend to lean more towards someone who's in shape. Doesn't have to be Arnold Sw--whatever his last name is--but some definition.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:14 PM

1,419 posts, read 2,451,014 times
Oh there is nothing like a good looking man with huge biceps!! It literally takes my breath away (only in person, not pics). Most muscular men are hot. I have met muscular men that arent douche bags, but yeah most of them are.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:21 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,236,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesasabia View Post
Oh there is nothing like a good looking man with huge biceps!! It literally takes my breath away (only in person, not pics). Most muscular men are hot. I have met muscular men that arent douche bags, but yeah most of them are.
I'm not a douche bag!LOL........ It's my job to make sure people like you and everybody else stays comfortable year round.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:23 PM

37,494 posts, read 45,798,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I have been going to the gym about 4-5 times a week lately. I mainly run but I do weights at least 3 times a week. Until about a year ago, my biceps and forearms were just average but for the last 3 months, they have developed a lot, although I am not yet ripped

One thing I have noticed is that, females at the gym give a lot of attention to muscular guys and I always catch some female watching me when I am doing my weights, even when I am not trying to impress anybody.

I just wanted to understand why so many women are attracted to muscular men? I mean, a lot of muscular guys at my gym are total douches, have no personalities, very self-centered, I even think some may be closet gays.

Is it because women feel secure when they see a muscular man or what?
I've worked out regularly at the gym for many many years. I really don't see girls in there ogling the guys much. I DO see the guys ogling the girls, that always happens when some young cutie walks around with everything hanging out. I don't think just having biceps or whatnot is gonna get you much eye action in a gym. Perhaps you are just better looking that you realize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships