Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 07:05 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,074,051 times

Advertisements

Hmmm....would would a girl with a boyfriend go to a Christmas party alone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 07:33 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
Hmmm....would would a girl with a boyfriend go to a Christmas party alone?
It was a company party and spouses/significant others were probably not invited. Not unusual.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:11 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Are you sure you arent gay? I'm not being mean just seems like you go out of your way to avoid women.

I'm interested in only inteligent attractive women with a sense of humor. What the hell would a man do for me?

Old 12-20-2009, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
It was a company party and spouses/significant others were probably not invited. Not unusual.
Thank You, I see you sticking up for me, that's HOT

Old 12-20-2009, 08:43 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,065,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
"
You've started numerous threads and posted so many times but it's always about you and you've very rarely been there for anyone else. Something you might want to think about.
That kind of sums it up. I was going to post something similar yesterday but couldn't be bothered.

It is always all about him..

Even in the unemployment threads he is quick to say "I NEVER DID SUCH AND SUCH WHEN I WAS UNEMPLOYED."

For all your bravado, TVGUY, you don't have a real relationship with any woman. I don't think you understand, empathized or care to understand how a women thinks and feels (apart from making them all sluts and desperate for your body in your mind). Do you have anything nice to say about any woman ? (not sexual, either)

Old 12-20-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
That kind of sums it up. I was going to post something similar yesterday but couldn't be bothered.

It is always all about him..

Even in the unemployment threads he is quick to say "I NEVER DID SUCH AND SUCH WHEN I WAS UNEMPLOYED."

For all your bravado, TVGUY, you don't have a real relationship with any woman. I don't think you understand, empathized or care to understand how a women thinks and feels (apart from making them all sluts and desperate for your body in your mind). Do you have anything nice to say about any woman ? (not sexual, either)

In the unemployment fourm I'm giving someone hope.

And Yes I have nice things to say about women since I have female friends who are not shallow or have a sense of entitlement

Old 12-20-2009, 09:56 AM

549 posts, read 1,929,468 times
Is she being dared to do this?

Old 12-20-2009, 10:02 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
She always publicly mentions her boyfriend and what should she get him for Christmas but still finds a reason to touch me and rub on me and always wants my attention. It bothers her when I don't talk to her and last night at the company holiday party she wanted me to dance with her. I said no since i'm kind of shy but she pulled me out on the dance floor and forced me to dance with her. I did the best I could on the dance floor to make her night but was sooooooo uncomfortable and was so relieved when it was over. Why be in a relationship if you are going to act like this toward another guy? That's why I'm so afraid of commitment. So it looks like she is sexually attracted to me and may want to have sex with me which is so wrong.
She's obviously attracted to you. She's not married, so what's the big deal? Maybe she's keeping her options open. Things may not be working out with her boyfriend.

There are women, who love to flirt openly with every man they meet or have contact with (even ones they are NOT attracted to), just for an ego boost. Some, are just plain addicted to attention.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:18 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,074,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm interested in only inteligent attractive women with a sense of humor. What the hell would a man do for me?
It just seems like you have an awful lot of problems with women in general.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
It just seems like you have an awful lot of problems with women in general.
well dating men wouldn't be the answer because I could have the same problems-lol What in the world would that accomplish?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships