Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 04:05 PM

202 posts, read 484,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
LOL.......that's very real. The upper crust blacks pray like hell it's not one of "us".

Oh heck yeah that is sooo real! LOL When we find out it's a white guy or something we high five. LMAO

Not saying we want it to be someone white.............but you get the point.

Not necessarily white, just NOT black!

Blacks, like myself and many other hard working blacks get really tired of having to deal with the burden's of the blacks that want to mess it up for everyone else including whites.

So true.

Chow, that gets old and you just get tired of it........I can speak for other blacks when I say this. MANY of us work our tails off trying NOT to live up to the stereotypes.

Very true.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
There shouldn't be a white or black standard. People should just conduct themselves in a proper way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

No need to label it with a "color".

DING DING We have a winner!! That is EXACTLY what I was gonna post!

Old 01-31-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookerTea View Post
Black woman are not attarcted to white men unless they look like george clooney or brad pitt.

Now white men are kinda turned off by this factt, unless they look like a guy out the movie not realistic so generally not

George Clooney..ugghhh.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:18 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze View Post
There really isn't an answer that would satify all the posters. Even if the answer was to be re-phrased:

Are men attracted to attractive women? Since there not all men like women.

In short -- yes, some white men are attracted to some women.

Some [INSERT race/ethnicity/label/group/membership] men are attracted to some [XXXXX] women.

frontline: a class divided | PBS
I just watched the episode on Frontline. It was sooo good! I was falling out laughing at the adult group fumbling through trying to protect themselves to no avail. The teacher got her lesson perfect.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:02 AM

1 posts, read 2,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookerTea View Post
Black woman are not attarcted to white men unless they look like george clooney or brad pitt.

Now white men are kinda turned off by this factt, unless they look like a guy out the movie not realistic so generally not
That's not true. I'm a BW and I love my white husband. And believe me he's no George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Black women just want what every good woman would like to have...a wonderful, intelligent, caring, loving, financially stable "MAN!"
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs157.snc3/18472_228950768191_780673191_3134645_8350842_s.jpg (broken link)

Old 02-02-2010, 10:42 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,695,626 times
You go, girl!! Very nice picture and what a handsome hubby! I am a black woman and I date white men. I just happen to be attracted to them. But all races have jerks, etc.
I feel you should date/marry whomever you want! It's no one else's business who you choose for a mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelTK View Post
That's not true. I'm a BW and I love my white husband. And believe me he's no George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Black women just want what every good woman would like to have...a wonderful, intelligent, caring, loving, financially stable "MAN!"

Old 02-02-2010, 11:35 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,935,082 times
Sometimes. I think shape is more important that color. Most men would want to date Halle Berry. Not many MoNique.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships