Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 02:34 PM

233 posts, read 745,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
MonkeyKid, black girls who have the aforementioned attributes DO exist. You probably just can't find us because the media LOVE LOVE LOVES the loud, angry, ghetto, welfare baby mama stereotype. You won't find a reserved, friendly, school-teaching, opera singing, black woman type like myself out there because I wouldn't give them good press. Sometimes you can't win, you're damned if you do & damned if you don't. But anyways, that's just my 2 cents! Happy Saturday!!
I can't find them not because of the media, I think its just more of a reality. They do exist out there though just hard to find.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:35 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,265,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hautemomma View Post
Could be! Most American blacks have 15-25 percent European ancestry. Some of us have more, some less.
Either way she is hot! White guy says "I don't find her attractive". Liar................... LOL................ Yummy!LMAO......... http://i47.tinypic.com/2w65t8p.jpg

Last edited by Keeper; 01-31-2010 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: copyright image

Old 12-19-2009, 02:36 PM

3,065 posts, read 8,911,060 times
i think it may have alot to do with your area. Another thing I noticed while living in NoVa was the high number of successful black women, with their own homes, cars, and money. Far outpacing the majority of their male counterparts in the area. Perhaps another reason for the high number of Black Women/White Men relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyKid View Post
This post is an attempt at promoting the beauty of black women, nothing more nothing less.

As far as white guys being attracted to black girls, its far from the norm and I will tell you why. Most of the white guys I know are educated and doing good for themselves. They want to find someone similar to themselves. A large percentage of black girls compared to other races/ethnicities are uneducated. In addition to this, many white guys will not put up with the loud, obnoxious behavior that a lot (not all) of black girls have.

I would date black girls but I can't seem to find one that has these attributes: attractive, in shape, EDUCATED, and not annoying/loud/obnoxious/attitude. These attributes together as a whole are much more easy to find in white girls. There are black girls that have all of the above attributes but there's just not a lot of them around.

The only black girls I have dated have been Brazilian girls.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:36 PM

313 posts, read 407,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I'm a white male and pretty much only white females "do it" for me. There are some women who are mixed that I find appealing but they are few and far between.
This post made me start thinking about something else. If someone is not attracted to someone of another race, is it specifically the fact that they are the other race, or is it actual attributes.

Lets say someone is biracial black/white, but looks white, for those that say they are not attracted to black women, would you date them? or would it be a no, because they are half black, even if you can't tell it?

Old 12-19-2009, 02:41 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,814,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metye7 View Post
This post made me start thinking about something else. If someone is not attracted to someone of another race, is it specifically the fact that they are the other race, or is it actual attributes.

Lets say someone is biracial black/white, but looks white, for those that say they are not attracted to black women, would you date them? or would it be a no, because they are half black, even if you can't tell it?
Its the appearance, it has nothing to do with the culture or differences. I find most women are interesting and insane because they vary so much. That being said, I would date any woman I found attractive with some common interests. But yeah the women who appear white I find more attractive. For example anyone who says Tyra Banks isn't hot is a liar.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:41 PM

12,974 posts, read 34,005,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hautemomma View Post
Are Many White Men Attracted to Black Women?
Of course. Halle Berry, Leona Lewis (although she can use a nose job), Serena Williams, Fo/Pho (from America's Next Top Model", Alicia Keyes, Tyra, the list goes on and on.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:42 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,024,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Either way she is hot! White guy says "I don't find her attractive". Liar................... LOL................ Yummy!LMAO.........
She looks like a WW with a tan lol.

If a BM openly stated that Vanessa Williams is attractive, he would be labled as "color struck" lol. If a white guy did, he's being "open."

Old 12-19-2009, 02:45 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,910,859 times
One of my friends is a very petite, attractive and outgoing black woman. She tells me white men hit on her all the time. To my knowledge though she'd never dated any. It just isn't what she's attracted to. She's very pretty and as I said petite and well dressed and it seems that people are drawn to her in general because she's very friendly and easy to talk to.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:50 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,265,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
She looks like a WW with a tan lol.

If a BM openly stated that Vanessa Williams is attractive, he would be labled as "color struck" lol. If a white guy did, he's being "open."
The tan that never wears off! I also think a lot of guys would think she was white if they didn't know for sure?

Old 12-19-2009, 02:52 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,024,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
The tan that never wears off! I also think a lot of guys would think she was white if they didn't know for sure?
Ha, genetically she is part white (nothing wrong with that btw), so there's good reason for the confusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships