Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-19-2009, 02:53 PM
 
Location: So Cal
52,375 posts, read 52,844,834 times
Reputation: 52861

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Ha, genetically she is part white (nothing wrong with that btw), so there's good reason for the confusion.
Well, she can't really have any control over her being part white.

Can she.

 
Old 12-19-2009, 02:56 PM
 
Location: 20 years from now
6,456 posts, read 7,023,462 times
Reputation: 4669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well, she can't really have any control over her being part white.

Can she.
I'm not complaining
 
Old 12-19-2009, 02:58 PM
 
5,879 posts, read 9,263,993 times
Reputation: 2753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well, she can't really have any control over her being part white.

Can she.
I don't know what or how this happened but please build some more of them?
 
Old 12-19-2009, 03:05 PM
 
Location: So Cal
52,375 posts, read 52,844,834 times
Reputation: 52861
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I don't know what or how this happened but please build some more of them?
LOL, get the hottest white person and the hottest black person and let's see what we get.

I personally find bi-racial people to be attractive, in general that is. Not everyone of course.

Some of the best pairing are Asians with non-Asians.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 03:06 PM
 
Location: Transition Island
1,679 posts, read 2,546,193 times
Reputation: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyKid View Post
This post is an attempt at promoting the beauty of black women, nothing more nothing less.

As far as white guys being attracted to black girls, its far from the norm and I will tell you why. Most of the white guys I know are educated and doing good for themselves. They want to find someone similar to themselves. A large percentage of black girls compared to other races/ethnicities are uneducated. In addition to this, many white guys will not put up with the loud, obnoxious behavior that a lot (not all) of black girls have.

I would date black girls but I can't seem to find one that has these attributes: attractive, in shape, EDUCATED, and not annoying/loud/obnoxious/attitude. These attributes together as a whole are much more easy to find in white girls. There are black girls that have all of the above attributes but there's just not a lot of them around.

The only black girls I have dated have been Brazilian girls.
This post is one which speaks to degrading black women and feed into the stereotypes. Thank GOD I know more educated, classy, and beautiful black women and see them all the time-oh by the way most of them have high ranked positions in the workplace too!!!
 
Old 12-19-2009, 03:49 PM
 
1,213 posts, read 3,119,035 times
Reputation: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyKid View Post
As far as white guys being attracted to black girls, its far from the norm and I will tell you why. Most of the white guys I know are educated and doing good for themselves. They want to find someone similar to themselves. A large percentage of black girls compared to other races/ethnicities are uneducated. In addition to this, many white guys will not put up with the loud, obnoxious behavior that a lot (not all) of black girls have.

I would date black girls but I can't seem to find one that has these attributes: attractive, in shape, EDUCATED, and not annoying/loud/obnoxious/attitude. These attributes together as a whole are much more easy to find in white girls. There are black girls that have all of the above attributes but there's just not a lot of them around.
Although a generalization, I agree with much of this. As a white guy, I am physically attracted to many black women. I even dated one for a while 5+ years ago. I would have stuck with her but she was moving across the country for work.

Unfortunately most of the black women I come across in my area have a different lifestyle than I do, and we aren't compatible for whatever reason. Maybe in larger cities this is less of an issue. If I found an educated, attractive black woman who carried herself well, I'd date her in an instant. I think most of them are recognized for how good they are and get snapped up pretty quickly though.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 03:54 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,645 posts, read 38,704,442 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Either way she is hot! White guy says "I don't find her attractive". Liar................... LOL................ Yummy!LMAO.........

If you don't find her attractive...........I question your heterosexuality.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 03:58 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,645 posts, read 38,704,442 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
She looks like a WW with a tan lol.

If a BM openly stated that Vanessa Williams is attractive, he would be labled as "color struck" lol. If a white guy did, he's being "open."

I just did. No color issues with me. I like sistas of every color.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 03:59 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,645 posts, read 38,704,442 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I don't know what or how this happened but please build some more of them?

They're all over the Western Hemisphere.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 04:00 PM
 
1,255 posts, read 3,200,819 times
Reputation: 966
Yea I Love Black Women but it was beat into me not to get too serious with them.

hillman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top