Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2009, 11:19 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You really have no clue about women's height/weight and proportions, do you?! And yes, ignorance IS aggressive as you beautifully project it.
Greetings sierraAZ,

I had a girlfriend who was 5' 6" and 105lbs. She was a runner in perfect health. My wife is also 5' 6" and generally weighs 125lbs. So I am not at all ignorant with those proportions, and anyone that makes statements like you do is ignorant since you a given to make ridiculous assumptions you cannot verify. Ignorance and aggression have absolutely no relationship, and if they were, you just insulted yourself as being ignorant. As you keep posting like this, it is even more a disappointment than poor grammar and spelling, -2, -2, -2.

Quote:
So, Marilyn was 5'5" tall and weighed 115-120 pounds...? Sure... She would've looked like a skeleton had this been true.
My wife has no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Let me give you an example. Even though I usually say 5'3" and my driver's license may read even 5'4", I believe the doctors claim I'm 5'2" barefoot. I like myself the best at about 117, which is pretty skinny, nothing even comparable to Marilyn. I usually weigh about 122-123 and that's good. Up to about 125 it's acceptable. Anything beyond that I don't like. I have reached about 130 on occasion and even then I'm not as "beefy" as she is.
If you post like this with facts and context, +2. I so much prefer this side of you.

A woman at 5' "4 may certainly be that heavy especially if she is lean which Marylin was not. Several of my college friends considered me a rather heavy person for my size since I was very lean. They were often off by 15lbs.

Quote:
In other words, if Marilyn was really 5'5" tall, she must've weighed at least 145-150 in order to look the way she looked, or if she weighed as much as you claim, she was way shorter, unless her bones were made out of rice puffs! Yes, cameras do DO tricks and I'd imagine you haven't had a personal encounter with her, either. You'd never know Tom Cruise is as short as he is his movies. Only when somebody tall is next to him you realize how short he is.
Again, my wife is built very much like her, and she is typically 125lbs.

Quote:
For the record: I have nothing against Marilyn Monroe and I like her. It's your BS I can't stand.
My BS? I provided references. You don't. That is what BSers do, aka you. You don't even belong in the same room dear. Empty posturing tends to work on the doltish or the sniveling roosters trying to bed you.

Size - Body Measurements of Marilyn Monroe
http://www.chezlark.com/?p=925
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2009, 11:24 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Greetings sierraAZ,

I had a girlfriend who was 5' 6" and 105lbs. She was a runner in perfect health. My wife is also 5' 6" and generally weighs 125lbs. So I am not at all ignorant with those proportions, and anyone that makes statements like you do is ignorant since you a given to make ridiculous assumptions you cannot verify. Ignorance and aggression have absolutely no relationship, and if it were, you just insulted yourself as being ignorant. As you keep posting like this, it is even more a disappointment than poor grammar and spelling, -2, -2, -2.

My wife has no idea what you are talking about.

If you post like this with facts and context, +2. I so much prefer this side of you.

A woman at 5' "4 may certainly be that heavy especially if she is lean which Marylin was not. Several of my college friends considered me a rather heavy person for my size since I was very lean. They were often off by 15lbs.

Again, my wife is built very much like her, and she is typically 125lbs.

My BS? I provided references. You don't. That is what BSers do, aka you. You don't even belong in the same room dear. Empty posturing tends to work on the doltish or the sniveling roosters trying to bed you.

Size - Body Measurements of Marilyn Monroe
I suggest you and I stop the count and just learn to stay out of each other's way because otherwise we'll cross the line and won't be able to be here. That's been achieved with a few people on this forum. I trust it can be achieved with you as well.

Old 12-25-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
I suggest you and I stop the count and just learn to stay out of each other's way because otherwise we'll cross the line and won't be able to be here. That's been achieved with a few people on this forum. I trust it can be achieved with you as well.
Hi sierraAZ,

You attacked me when I was responding to someone else. Do you recall the first encounter when I simply mused over your response to Huck? It did not stop you. I am frequently very polite. I have very few violations as a result. However when you tell someone to, "get it", what do you expect? I offered you several fig leaves already. Its simply that you cannot separate one's opinions from those of a personal nature. I have plenty of self control, and I have no fear whatsoever of crossing the line. Its your issue and not mine.

That aside, I really have no conflict with you at all. I am not angry at all. I am sorry that you are. I will just defend myself and meet aggression on an as needed basis. Its nothing personal.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:33 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
You really have no clue about women's height/weight and proportions, do you?! And yes, ignorance IS aggressive as you beautifully project it.

So, Marilyn was 5'5" tall and weighed 115-120 pounds...? Sure... She would've looked like a skeleton had this been true.

Let me give you an example. Even though I usually say 5'3" and my driver's license may read even 5'4", I believe the doctors claim I'm 5'2" barefoot. I like myself the best at about 117, which is pretty skinny, nothing even comparable to Marilyn. I usually weigh about 122-123 and that's good. Up to about 125 it's acceptable. Anything beyond that I don't like. I have reached about 130 on occasion and even then I'm not as "beefy" as she is.

In other words, if Marilyn was really 5'5" tall, she must've weighed at least 145-150 in order to look the way she looked, or if she weighed as much as you claim, she was way shorter, unless her bones were made out of rice puffs! Yes, cameras do DO tricks and I'd imagine you haven't had a personal encounter with her, either. You'd never know Tom Cruise is as short as he is his movies. Only when somebody tall is next to him you realize how short he is.

For the record: I have nothing against Marilyn Monroe and I like her. It's your BS I can't stand.
I'm just diggin those stats darlin!LOL......

Old 12-25-2009, 12:35 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Santa is free starting tomorrow. See his profile on Plenty of Fish.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:38 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
per OP
never met a 245 lb 5 ft 2 blonde who did not say she was large framed.
however, fat is not a woman problem-- 60% of americans are overweight, 34% obese. the percentage difference between men and women is only a few %.
its not about women its about us.
we be fat.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 12-25-2009 at 01:09 PM..

Old 12-25-2009, 12:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I'm just diggin those stats darlin!LOL......
Oh, of course they're not true. What do I know?! According to my opponent I'm a "fatso" not an ounce heavier than 275! Haven't you also heard about the QuasimoTo from AZ? Everybody knows THAT!

Old 12-25-2009, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per OP
never met a 245 lb 5 ft 2 blonde who did not say she was large framed.
fat is not a woman problem-- 60% of americans are overweight, 34% obese. the percentage difference between men and women is only a few %.
its not about women its about us.
we be fat.
Yeah, but the standards just like dogs is off, IMO. If you weigh what they say you should, you are a toothpic. Muscle offsets this a bit as well. Try to do a job that requires heavy lifting (mine). It isn't happening unless you have some a** behind you. We have lost guys before just because they couldn't hack it. They bowed out on their own and felt like a p****. I usually comforted them with the same thing my boss told me when I started. 1 in 1000 guys can do this job. Are you one of them? That makes them feel better about it and they leave with a good attitude and respect for the guys that can.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Oh, of course they're not true. What do I know?! According to my opponent I'm a "fatso" not an ounce heavier than 275! Haven't you also heard about the QuasimoTo from AZ? Everybody knows THAT!
Between you and I, I think old M.M. lied too. My sis weighs about 120, I think and M.M. looks bigger.

Last edited by 2RUGGED4YOU; 12-25-2009 at 01:13 PM..

Old 12-25-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:

Hi sierraAZ,

Actually I said I never pictured you an ounce over 275lbs which was a lie. It was a slight against your vanity to make you angry enough to get the real stats to satisfy my vanity.

You sound delicious, and combined with a blushing anger, I suspect you are irresistible. My taste is in attractive, angry women, but I often have to cultivate the anger correctly. You turned out very well with excellent stats and a steamy, seething disposition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships