U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 05:27 AM

7,456 posts, read 11,800,598 times

Advertisements

Yes I know there have been numerous threads on this. But for me this is huge. It seems I almost cannot click personality wise and emotionally with girls younger than me. Women anywhere from 5-30 years older then my chances are much higher. Physically there are still alot of hot older women, problem is alot of them are married. The woman I settle down with (If I ever do) will likely be 5-15 years older than me.
In my network of friends and family this is not common at all, but going by this forum I have read many posts by guys around my age who feel the same way. Interesting.

Last edited by dave nz; 12-23-2009 at 05:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 05:56 AM

612 posts, read 1,650,881 times
If I remember correctly, you mentioned in another post you're 31 so women younger than you in their 20s are still in their "growing up" phase. They are still maturing and learning about themselves and life. Now, not all women are like this. You'll just have to pick them out.

Most women are more established and mature in all aspects by the time they're in the upper 20s into their 30s. Sure you may marry a gal who is 5-15 years older which is admirable because I know most guys tend to avoid older women like the plague (physical features, family, etc.). I bet if you gave it a few years, you'd find a younger gal who is similiar to you or has what you're looking for.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:03 PM

4,379 posts, read 4,597,744 times
go for it. It's just a preference like any other.

plenty of 40-something women still have it going on. Society seems to say there is some kind of shame in a younger guy liking an older woman, but I don't see any shame.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:45 PM

965 posts, read 2,860,693 times
You're not alone, tc. A lot of guys, me included, are in fact interested in older women.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:52 PM

5,879 posts, read 8,129,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Yes I know there have been numerous threads on this. But for me this is huge. It seems I almost cannot click personality wise and emotionally with girls younger than me. Women anywhere from 5-30 years older then my chances are much higher. Physically there are still alot of hot older women, problem is alot of them are married. The woman I settle down with (If I ever do) will likely be 5-15 years older than me.
In my network of friends and family this is not common at all, but going by this forum I have read many posts by guys around my age who feel the same way. Interesting.
Many older women are much sexier than the young ones, didn't you know?LOL......

Old 12-24-2009, 12:21 PM

2,070 posts, read 2,088,067 times
I had a man tell me once "I know older women ... don't have the body of an 18 year old....[smiling and rolling his eyes] ... but who cares?" LOL
Men who enjoy older women are usually in sinc with them sexually, but also they don't need "eye candy" because they are less insecure...generally they don't care whether or not they have children of their own, and they enjoy an older woman's comfort with being in her own skin, even if it's not the skin of a young nubile woman. It's like anything else - it's whatever suits you -- there's enough for everyone to have the type of relationship that fits them best.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:44 PM

622 posts, read 1,149,143 times
Hey Im for it. Im almost 32 and shes 40. And its awesome.

Old 12-24-2009, 01:53 PM

1,100 posts, read 2,706,995 times
plenty of 40-something women still have it going on.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Old 12-24-2009, 02:00 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,914,108 times
Thanks for the Christmas present to all of us over 40 women! You made my day!

Old 12-24-2009, 03:48 PM

8,521 posts, read 14,262,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Nothing wrong with being with older babes. Ronnie loves the older babes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or