Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 12:21 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,968,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Wow..I have to admit that would bother me..

You can find guys attractive still of course but if my wife started getting so flustered and couldnt even look a guy in the eye becasue she was so attracted to him in front of me it would probably bother me..
Oh geez. It's human nature. Are you saying that once you're married you can never be attracted to anyone else?

If that were the truth then there would be no need for vows that promise to stay faithful - it would be a given.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 12:23 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,024,149 times
Quote:

You can find guys attractive still of course but if my wife started getting so flustered and couldnt even look a guy in the eye becasue she was so attracted to him in front of me it would probably bother me..
<hi from hell>I wouldn't blame you.</hi from hell>

Old 12-23-2009, 12:23 PM

20,622 posts, read 19,277,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm devoted to my husband, but I'm still a woman and I know a cute guy when I see one!

Which in your case is the unconventional thick wristed Quasimodo type. He probably gets another lump at the pleasant surprise..

Old 12-23-2009, 12:24 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,578,095 times
Quote:

I'm just really shy, that's how I am. Or maybe I'm just a huge s*** lusting after other men

Old 12-23-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Which in your case is the unconventional thick wristed Quasimodo type. He probably gets another lump at the pleasant surprise..
Wow, we are kind today.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:25 PM

5,312 posts, read 6,086,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Oh geez. It's human nature. Are you saying that once you're married you can never be attracted to anyone else?

If that were the truth then there would be no need for vows that promise to stay faithful - it would be a given.
WHen did i say you cant be attracted to someone i said specifcally i undertsand your still attracted to people when your married

Theres a difeerence bewteen noticing someobdy saying he or she is attractive and getting all flustered and hot bohered to the point u cant look that person in the eye..

Im sure women wouldnt have a problem if their boyfriend or husband said to them that girl over their is so hot i cant even look at her

Old 12-23-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
WHen did i say you cant be attracted to someone i said specifcally i undertsand your still attracted to people when your married

Theres a difeerence bewteen noticing someobdy saying he or she is attractive and getting all flustered and hot bohered to the point u cant look that person in the eye..

Im sure women wouldnt have a problem if their boyfriend or husband said to them that girl over their is so hot i cant even look at her
That's just how I am. It's not that I'm so hot and bothered, I'm just shy and awkward around men I find attractive.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:27 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,968,260 times
Quote:

Men do this all the time. What is it they say... oh yeah:

I can look, but I won't touch.

Works both ways.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:

My husband is aware of how I am.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You seem to love making fun of me. Glad to know I provide so much entertainment for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships