Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 05:16 AM

1,639 posts, read 5,098,128 times

Advertisements

Actually it is going pretty good. I'm using a site called NutriMirror | learn about diet and exercise tracking software which helps me keep track of my diet. So far lost 9 lb in 11 days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 08:53 AM

4 posts, read 6,553 times
yep, you are most attractive when you are confident, happy with yourself, and happy

Old 12-27-2009, 09:00 AM

3,378 posts, read 5,007,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrandance1 View Post
yep, you are most attractive when you are confident, happy with yourself, and happy
And from what I know, confidence is more reserved and appears when it needs to, so can women see it in the eyes, or face, or stride or what?

Old 12-27-2009, 10:05 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
I found an easier recipe:

3 Little White Lies Men Should Always Tell - Â*Lifestyle - MSN CA

Old 12-27-2009, 10:10 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
I like what the OP wrote. Most men I'm attracted to are not model material but they are good looking men. I've even been attracted to overweight men because their personalities overcame the weight "issue".

Old 12-27-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I like what the OP wrote. Most men I'm attracted to are not model material but they are good looking men. I've even been attracted to overweight men because their personalities overcame the weight "issue".
So how exactly do women read confidence in men? Is it subconcious, or something completley out in the open that women can see, or what about the man's actions?

Old 12-27-2009, 11:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
So how exactly do women read confidence in men? Is it subconcious, or something completley out in the open that women can see, or what about the man's actions?
I think it's subconscious - just his "aura" and the way he carries himself. Of course, this happens simultaneously with the brain checking rapidly for enough overlap with a desired image - certain features that "talk" to us. It's very individual. That's why people who are not considered generally attractive to everybody may just be perfect for one person. That's the magic... or the tragedy... however you look at it... because these people may not necessarily be good for us. Many like to think they make decisions; I believe most of these matters get handled on subconscious level.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I think it's subconscious - just his "aura" and the way he carries himself. Of course, this happens simultaneously with the brain checking rapidly for enough overlap with a desired image - certain features that "talk" to us. It's very individual. That's why people who are not considered generally attractive to everybody may just be perfect for one person. That's the magic... or the tragedy... however you look at it... because these people may not necessarily be good for us. Many like to think they make decisions; I believe most of these matters get handled on subconscious level.
Since I am fairly young now and maybe have had the eye of a few ladies, it would be nice if I could get a boost in confidence (which from what I read here seems to be something like finding your place becoming more solid in who you are and running with it), and it comes with age, because since I just graduated high school this year means I'm kind of in a transitional period.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:44 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Since I am fairly young now and maybe have had the eye of a few ladies, it would be nice if I could get a boost in confidence (which from what I read here seems to be something like finding your place becoming more solid in who you are and running with it), and it comes with age, because since I just graduated high school this year means I'm kind of in a transitional period.
I think you'll be OK! You sound good to me.

Oh, you're neighbor.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:01 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
The most important thing to remember is everyone is good at something. You have to find out what that is and master it. I know what I'm good at and it just comes natural to me. No matter how good you think you are, you can do better. I qualify expert everytime and am by far the best of everyone I know. That doesn't make me quit trying to improve myself. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is, never quit, never give up and go for it. Rugged
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships