Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 08:48 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,778 times

Advertisements

As much as I'd love to make a comment, I will refrain. I'd rather not get another "warning" for my abusive replies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2009, 08:50 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
As much as I'd love to make a comment, I will refrain. I'd rather not get another "warning" for my abusive replies.
At least you get warnings, they just get right to the point and suspend me.

Disclaimer: the mods in this forum are great and that is why I do not post elsewere for the most part.

Old 12-25-2009, 08:54 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
At least you get warnings, they just get right to the point and suspend me.

Disclaimer: the mods in this forum are great and that is why I do not post elsewere for the most part.
I don't think they like you very much....and thanks for stealing my DISCLAIMER idea lol....punk

Old 12-25-2009, 08:55 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
Quote:
1. What does it mean when a woman constantly repeats your name back to you in the workplace?
It means you need to start dating younger women. Repeating words is a clear sign of dementia.

Quote:
2. I was having dinner at a place across the street from my apartment and the women askes me-'so you live in that building right there" How am I supposed to answer that?
"Why yes! Would you like to come up for a snifter and have a look at my etchings."
Quote:
3. Why do so many women ask me what my sign is when first meeting me?
They don't understand the incoherently written placard hanging from your neck.
Quote:
4. Does it make a woman feel more sexy when she catches you checking out her body if she is attracted to you?
Yes! Just be careful to not look her straight in the eyes (ever!). Stay focused on her chest at all times. If she turns to offer her profile, move quickly back to her front and keep your eyes where they're meant to be- on her chest.
Quote:
5. Woman I went out on 2 dates with sent me an email saying that she is kind of dating another guy but says he is not her boyfriend but they are dating and wants to know what I think about that?
This is a kinky one. She's offering you a little MMF action. If you don't mind being relegated to the back door, consider taking her up on the invitation.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:15 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
better at dating. I have alaways be CLUELESS when it comes to women due to being a late bloomer and pretty much retarded when it comes to entire dating thing and wanted to ask these questions.

1. What does it mean when a woman constantly repeats your name back to you in the workplace?

2. I was having dinner at a place across the street from my apartment and the women askes me-'so you live in that building right there" How am I supposed to answer that?

4. Does it make a woman feel more sexy when she catches you checking out her body if she is attracted to you?

5. Woman I went out on 2 dates with sent me an email saying that she is kind of dating another guy but says he is not her boyfriend but they are dating and wants to know what I think about that?

I will appreciate any advice I can receive since I'm so clueless about everything having to do with dating and women.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:30 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,065,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Asperger's Syndrome. That's all I'm saying.
My son has AS and he's far less clueless at 11 years old than the OP at 34.

TVGuy, I say swear off women and get counseling from a professional.

What sort of woman asked "What's your sign?" when you first meet them?
Is this the disco, circa 1976?

All the single guys in the house please take this man under your wing and help him.

Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Asperger's Syndrome. That's all I'm saying.

Bewilderment made me think the same a couple months back, but after the Christmas day post...... did a choir of angels sing in his ear Christmas Eve

Nope, I stand by the "shyt and giggles syndrome".

Old 12-26-2009, 10:21 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
better at dating. I have alaways be CLUELESS when it comes to women due to being a late bloomer and pretty much retarded when it comes to entire dating thing and wanted to ask these questions.

1. What does it mean when a woman constantly repeats your name back to you in the workplace? pretty much retarded

2. I was having dinner at a place across the street from my apartment and the women askes me-'so you live in that building right there" How am I supposed to answer that? pretty much retarded

pretty much retarded
4. Does it make a woman feel more sexy when she catches you checking out her body if she is attracted to you? pretty much retarded
5. Woman I went out on 2 dates with sent me an email saying that she is kind of dating another guy but says he is not her boyfriend but they are dating and wants to know what I think about that? pretty much retarded

I will appreciate any advice I can receive since I'm so clueless about everything having to do with dating and women.

Congratulations TVSG!!! You've FINALLY figured out your problem all on your own....I am so proud of you!!

Last edited by seeniorita; 12-26-2009 at 10:32 AM..

Old 12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Bewilderment made me think the same a couple months back, but after the Christmas day post...... did a choir of angels sing in his ear Christmas Eve

Nope, I stand by the "shyt and giggles syndrome".

Happy New Year

Old 12-26-2009, 10:29 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Congratulations TVSG!!! You've FINALLY figured out your problem all on your own....I am so proud of you!!

I think those ravoli's gave me gas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships