Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 10:21 AM

138 posts, read 285,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
As for the latest update: He calls me to wish me a Merry Christmas and I dumped him (asking to have him as a friend only). Luckily I didn't have to give out details for further explanations and he handled it well. I stated how I wanted to finish studying and basically was not interested in relationship but in meeting new people.

Strangely I don't real bad nor have any regrets whatsoever.

To dumpers: Have any of you broke up with them on a special day or during the Holiday?
To dumpees: Have you ever been dumped on one of those days? If so how you felt about it?

Sounds like a present for him !!!!!!!!

Old 12-25-2009, 10:21 AM

45,373 posts, read 60,546,019 times
I had a student a number of years ago who would break up with her boyfriends after: she got her birthday present, after she got her Christmas present, after Homecoming, after Prom. Watched her do that for her four years of high school. The guys would, too, and none of them ever learned. Well she was "friendly" very early in a relationship.

OP, I'm twice your age probably and a man and I think you're a *****, too.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:24 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
You should have done it weeks even months ago when you were in HERE instead spouting off about it - so get off your high horse and stop trying to justify being a complete b***h for the fun of it. You aren't fooling anyone in here. You even put 'lol' in the title you psycho.
You don't know how it is like to put up with something for sooo long. Try to picture the example of a quiet kid at school who everyone teases and rejects. He never does anything till one day he finally snaps. He was just tired of that treatment and had so much anger running within him that he had to do something about it. When he finally does it, it's like everyone is surprise, nothing they expected out of the kid. It makes sense in a way. If you bothered, reject or fool a person for too long, there will be a day the OP will snap at you.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:24 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,681,102 times
No, and no.

Your selfish actions, and the delight that you have taken in them ("LOL") speak poorly about you as a person.

He can do much better than you.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,182,182 times
Quote:
You don't know how it is like to put up with something for sooo long. Try to picture the example of a quiet kid at school who everyone teases and rejects. He never does anything till one day he finally snaps. He was just tired of that treatment and had so much anger running within him that he had to do something about it. When he finally does it, it's like everyone is surprise, nothing they expected out of the kid. It makes sense in a way. If you bothered, reject or fool a person for too long, there will be a day the OP will snap at you.
Oh, but you don't know me and I can assure you just because I do not derive pleasure in airing my dirty laundry in public I have handled even the worst situations, irregardless of the circumstances, with more class and dignity than you will ever have in your pinky finger. You have absolutely NO dignity or class whatsoever. I could give a crap about your high school and grade school days. I could tell you horror stories too all the way through adulthood and NEVER was I as much of an A@@ as you are. Plus NO ONE forced you to be in the relationship to "PUT UP' with anything. You were there by choice.

Last edited by Thursday007; 12-25-2009 at 10:41 AM..

Old 12-25-2009, 10:29 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Yeah, that's pretty low alright.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:30 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,580,964 times
OP what you did = all in one.

Same could be said for ANYONE doing the same.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:43 AM

2,035 posts, read 5,035,177 times
Pure evil...Had an ex like this..only it was Valentine's day..im sure karma has an idea of the lifes lessons you will be facing when the time comes...and yes, i think that people with this sort of hang up have issues..

whats funny is i'll bet the guy here is thanking god for getting away...before it was too late..

Old 12-25-2009, 10:46 AM

38 posts, read 67,265 times
[quote=Sunflower_lol;12165741]He wasn't hurt about it. He sounded calm and still was nice...

Sounds to me that he was happy to get rid of you.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:56 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,078 times
[quote=jmm48532;12166119]
Quote:
He wasn't hurt about it. He sounded calm and still was nice...

Sounds to me that he was happy to get rid of you.
Yeah who knows. Maybe he was thinking of dumping me too but big deal. The point I won and did the dumping first.

As for all the labels alright so yes it was a bit off but this is my first break up. In the future I'll be more careful on the date selected (unless it happens to be a cheater). It's the first but last time I'm doing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships