Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2009, 09:34 PM

1,914 posts, read 7,149,376 times

Advertisements

I see this happen time and time again. The woman forgets all about the husband after she has a kid. She lets herself go, she ignores him, yada yada yada.
I have been married for 22 years and 1 week (if that long) after giving birth via CSection (I was in extreme pain) we were going at it!! I would never withhold sex from my husband! I love doing that with him and he with me
We have three kids ranging in ages from 7 to 18! And we STILL make time for ourselves. This woman should not have neglected that man and he should not have screwed around. Both of them are irresponsible childish punks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 09:36 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,724,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
he woke up and started crying again.

Do you actually think any man would want sex choking on his own blubbering snot? Do you actually think he could even be aroused? That is delusional. You can't possibly know anything about men. I repeat that at that point, I would hate that women with a boiling hatred only humiliation can bring. Offering sex under those circumstances is an affront. I'd feel like a slave.

You are making it up again. Where is the medical opinion if she is a nurse. They can have other sex. Maybe he is up at night as well. I was. Does every woman in this forum assume a man does not get up for the child. I did and I have a full time job AND my wife stays at home. I'd find two hours in a month to do my duty on hours of sleep.

Yep assuming the worst. Wow do I feel sorry for women looking for marriage minded men. They must be dropping out like flies. Well I guess I did as well because of these kinds of attitudes.

As I said, if you would offer sex in that state, I would consider you pure evil. She should have been apologizing and asking what she should do to permanently fix the problem not offer the hope that his future break downs will get him pity sex.

We are not going to agree here at all. You know nothing about men, really. I can just see him sniffling while trying to suckle a breast.

I would rather die.
Yep...I know nothing about men....been married to one for 28 years...most of my best friends are men...have 3 sons, 2 grown. Had a father and 5 older brothers....nope, don't know nothing about men. LOL

Speak for yourself..... you are who YOU are. Don't think for one minute that there are a whole lot of other guys LIKE you! I've seen many of your posts, and if you're not lying....you ARE one of the rarities out there. I know you're ticked right now....but that post stinks like rotten eggs, some of us are just real good at reading between those lines.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:37 PM

20,719 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
I see this happen time and time again. The woman forgets all about the husband after she has a kid. She lets herself go, she ignores him, yada yada yada.
I have been married for 22 years and 1 week (if that long) after giving birth via CSection (I was in extreme pain) we were going at it!! I would never withhold sex from my husband! I love doing that with him and he with me
We have three kids ranging in ages from 7 to 18! And we STILL make time for ourselves. This woman should not have neglected that man and he should not have screwed around. Both of them are irresponsible childish punks!

Hi CTR36,

Even so how about a hand job for 10 minutes if nothing else? Every time someone says they can do nothing, I don't buy it.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Yep...I know nothing about men....been married to one for 28 years...most of my best friends are men...have 3 sons, 2 grown. Had a father and 5 older brothers....nope, don't know nothing about men. LOL

Speak for yourself..... you are who YOU are. Don't think for one minute that there are a whole lot of other guys LIKE you! I've seen many of your posts, and if you're not lying....you ARE one of the rarities out there. I know you're ticked right now....but that post stinks like rotten eggs, some of us are just real good at reading between those lines.

Hi beachmel,

Go and ask any of these men you know if they would like to be denied sex for a year and then have it offered to them when they are blubbering in despair. Go ahead and ask them. I will make a poll of it. If you are right, I will apologize to you. How does that sound?

Old 12-28-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Hi beachmel,

Go and ask any of these men you know if they would like to be denied sex for a year and then have it offered to them when they are blubbering in despair. Go ahead and ask them. I will make a poll of it. If you are right, I will apologize to you. How does that sound?
LOL..... I'm sure you're reading your DM right now... It wasn't a year, just not as often as he would have liked...and a 4 mo. drought. LOL

Old 12-28-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
LOL..... I'm sure you're reading your DM right now... It wasn't a year, just not as often as he would have liked...and a 4 mo. drought. LOL
I chose a year to more or less account for two years of a restricted diet with a 4 month highlight.

Looks like you are winning anyway. People like pity sex more than I do. However again my apologies, you win that point. People would like to jump on their spouse with watery eyes and a big red nose with sniffling. I am the odd ball. Something is wrong with me.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
I chose a year to more or less account for two years of a restricted diet with a 4 month highlight.

Looks like you are winning anyway. People like pity sex more than I do. However again my apologies, you win that point. People would like to jump on their spouse with watery eyes and a big red nose with sniffling. I am the odd ball. Something is wrong with me.
Naw.....there's nothing wrong with you gwynedd1...you're a good guy, but there is somthing wrong...VERY wrong, with "Teddy". "Teddy", is a monster!

Old 12-29-2009, 07:03 AM

172 posts, read 414,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
There is no doctor on the planet who told this woman to NOT have sex with him for TWO YEARS. How in the "mood" would you be if your SO consented to pity sex? WTF????

I'm sure wanting to be wanted was part of the deal. "OK because you're crying I'll give you some before the 'rents get here." IS NOT UNREASONABLE.
She didn't withhold sex for two years. The longest he went without sex at one time was FOUR MONTHS.... four months does not equal two years. The child is two years old.... not the sex drought.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:12 AM

172 posts, read 414,471 times
Quote:
Hi snuggler,

What of he is depressed. When a man cries he is depressed, trust me.
First - I want to note that you sound pretty upset about this.

Second - if he was depressed then he should have gotten help from a medical professional, just like the wife.
Again - this marital situation seems to have a lot of issues... most of them seeming to stem from communication (or lack thereof). And again - for me - there is no excuse for him to go outside of the marriage. No argument that anyone will make here will sway my opinion on that.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:19 AM

2,637 posts, read 12,632,650 times
When my husband and I married, our vows said something about "forsaking all others" and "in sickness and in health" and "for better or for worse". There was not a thing in there about "give it up whenever I demand it or I'll bring home some random ho and do her in the martial bed."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships