Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2010, 12:23 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times

Advertisements

Wow after having read all of the posts here today, I realized everyone was super feisty. Wonder why that was? Well everything seems to have calmed down already.[/quote]

So, how YOU doin', tempt?

Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Wow after having read all of the posts here today, I realized everyone was super feisty. Wonder why that was? Well everything seems to have calmed down already.
Quote:
So, how are YOU doin', tempt?
Hi SeaofGrass!

I'm doing good right now. Am relaxed. Told my ex-boyfriend off, spent the day with a few friends, in general things were very positive.

Did you get to go out after all?

Old 01-23-2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Hi SeaofGrass!

I'm doing good right now. Am relaxed. Told my ex-boyfriend off, spent the day with a few friends, in general things were very positive.

Did you get to go out after all?
Glad you had a good day.

No, but tomorrow's supposed to be clear. We're going to go with the flow and do whatever feels fun for the whole day. It's just one of those times when you feel like going for it. Like telling your ex off.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:00 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Glad you had a good day.

No, but tomorrow's supposed to be clear. We're going to go with the flow and do whatever feels fun for the whole day. It's just one of those times when you feel like going for it. Like telling your ex off.
Awesome. There is a time and a season for all things. Don't feel bad you didn't get to go out out tonight. Tomorrow will be a new opportunity. And may you enjoy it.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Awesome. There is a time and a season for all things. Don't feel bad you didn't get to go out out tonight. Tomorrow will be a new opportunity. And may you enjoy it.
Couldn't have said it better.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 AM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Whew. Glad I didn't walk into that dispute.

Wow after having read all of the posts here today, I realized everyone was super feisty. Wonder why that was? Well everything seems to have calmed down already.
Yeah I missed that earlier. WTF?

Old 01-23-2010, 08:43 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yeah I missed that earlier. WTF?
I just read that too. No clue.

Morning!

Old 01-23-2010, 09:17 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,707 times
Good morning everyone. Yeah, I read that whole lovers' spat thing and I recalled the Jerry Springer Show... I was waiting for someone to jump up (wearing jeans two sizes too small, and a halter top) and throw a chair at her former husband (they're still cousins) while pulling her sister's weave right off her head...

Anyway, I caught the end of the show last night, the concert for Haiti. I thought Wyclef Jean was great, and liked seeing Dave Matthews and Neil Young perform together. Admittedly I was puzzled by Bono, The Edge, Rihanna and Jay-Z performing all together, I get the whole unity thing and I guess I can respect Bono and Jay-Z together but Rihanna just looked like she knew she didn't belong up there. And she was rockin this look... A vest, a hat, and shoes. No pants? I saw a photo of her from New Years Eve... A cropped top, pants, and a fur coat? Midriff exposed. In the snow. In any case I was puzzled but what do I know of fashion?

It is amazing that they got all those people together, answering phones.

Old 01-23-2010, 09:33 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Rhianna has gotten kind of trashy lately IMO. I didn't get to see the concert tho

Too cold to walk today, I think I'm going to hit the treadmill. Now if I could just remember how to use it . LOL!

Old 01-23-2010, 09:38 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Good morning everyone. Yeah, I read that whole lovers' spat thing and I recalled the Jerry Springer Show... I was waiting for someone to jump up (wearing jeans two sizes too small, and a halter top) and throw a chair at her former husband (they're still cousins) while pulling her sister's weave right off her head...

Anyway, I caught the end of the show last night, the concert for Haiti. I thought Wyclef Jean was great, and liked seeing Dave Matthews and Neil Young perform together. Admittedly I was puzzled by Bono, The Edge, Rihanna and Jay-Z performing all together, I get the whole unity thing and I guess I can respect Bono and Jay-Z together but Rihanna just looked like she knew she didn't belong up there. And she was rockin this look... A vest, a hat, and shoes. No pants? I saw a photo of her from New Years Eve... A cropped top, pants, and a fur coat? Midriff exposed. In the snow. In any case I was puzzled but what do I know of fashion?

It is amazing that they got all those people together, answering phones.
I don't get this celebrity thing as to why they find an opportunity to show themselves off at the backdrop of every disaster, all in the cover of raising money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships