Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2010, 12:47 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Oh yeah, he was pretty liquored up. I also knew of (met) a guy who went to jail for doing a little more than tipping with a cow. And that ain't no lie
I just can't imagine

Old 02-03-2010, 12:56 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I just can't imagine
The real world is full of strange and wonderful things.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Hey if you got some fur on you I'm not going to say nothing about it. Chop it up.
I'll braid my fur in any fashion I please, thank you very much.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:23 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Not so, if you subscribe to more than one forums that thread will float.

And the only thing humping going on around here are the dogs doing their dominance thing.
True, I think you've told me about that once before. I forget stuff, ya know...

And hey, the puppies need to have some fun, right?!?

Old 02-03-2010, 06:42 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post

And hey, the puppies need to have some fun, right?!?

Old 02-04-2010, 05:57 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
lol, nice. My parents have a dog who rapes a stuffed sheep every night. Their dog even clinches it around the neck and slams it up against a couch - then proceeds hump the crap out of it.

I feel sexually violated each time I witness it.
LOL. I spend as much time with my dogs as I do with humans. My newfie mix used to have a kids chair with Big Bird on it. Every time she felt the slightest bit challenged she would take it out on that chair. It was funny for a while but finally I had to take that chair for a long drive in the country, where it lives on a farm with other chairs...

I tried explaining this to the dogs, but we live in the country, on a farm...

Old 02-04-2010, 08:26 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Perhaps we should remember the name Hope Johnson. I think we will be hearing it much more on AI...

Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,981 times
Wow, Hawk... you changed the subject with a machete!

I can't watch AI anymore. First two seasons and I was burnt. of course if you own or walk by a television you are exposed to AI to some degree. It actually seems to be news, somehow... I've never seen the judge named Kara (?) but the folks at work say I resemble her, physically, and in my ability to cut through the bs and get to the point. I think it's a compliment. At least they don't compare me to Randy Jackson ("dog, I just wasn't feelin it") or to Paula

" You are like a basketful of kittens with rainbows coming out of their eyes and I just want to wrap up the whole world in banana nut muffins and give it to you! You really are the sweetest, kindest, most genuine singer and stars just fall out of your mouth when you sing and when they hit the ground they turn into silver bunnies that scatter to the ends of the earth... sorry darlin, I just don't think you're right for this competition...What's that?... Oh f*** off Simon!"

Old 02-04-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Wow, Hawk... you changed the subject with a machete!

I can't watch AI anymore. First two seasons and I was burnt. of course if you own or walk by a television you are exposed to AI to some degree. It actually seems to be news, somehow... I've never seen the judge named Kara (?) but the folks at work say I resemble her, physically, and in my ability to cut through the bs and get to the point. I think it's a compliment. At least they don't compare me to Randy Jackson ("dog, I just wasn't feelin it") or to Paula

" You are like a basketful of kittens with rainbows coming out of their eyes and I just want to wrap up the whole world in banana nut muffins and give it to you! You really are the sweetest, kindest, most genuine singer and stars just fall out of your mouth when you sing and when they hit the ground they turn into silver bunnies that scatter to the ends of the earth... sorry darlin, I just don't think you're right for this competition...What's that?... Oh f*** off Simon!"

Good Mornin' Darlin'...

I don't watchit very often.Sometimes the Wacko's are FUNny...

Sometimes a Special Someone can really Sing, imho.

Have a Beautiful Day Y'all

Old 02-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
LOL. I spend as much time with my dogs as I do with humans. My newfie mix used to have a kids chair with Big Bird on it. Every time she felt the slightest bit challenged she would take it out on that chair. It was funny for a while but finally I had to take that chair for a long drive in the country, where it lives on a farm with other chairs...

I tried explaining this to the dogs, but we live in the country, on a farm...

Skeeter, my rottie/lab/gs Pal loves to chew on BigFeets leg.

heehee

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships