Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2009, 10:55 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Hi, wigirl! Yes, I am feeling a little better overall.Thank you for asking. Hopefully in a few days, the infection will pass. Right now, I am catching up on the days I didn't eat too well.
Good, glad to hear it!! Just don't overdo it too soon....

Old 12-28-2009, 10:59 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We just got back from our day out. We decided that we were gonna go to see Avatar in 3D Imax. So We're talking oh, it shouldn't be that crowded its showing at 3:30 on a Monday. WRONG. We get to the movie theater and there must have been 150 people waiting in line. Granted this place is a huge theater with 26 screens, so we figure we'll see how it goes. It takes us 20 min to get up to the window to find out that pretty much all of the Imax showing of Avatar was sold out for the day.

So I asked about the next standard 3D showing, it was 80% full. The following showing was like an hour later, so we said heck with it and bought tickets. 13.50 a pop and that was supposed matinee price. We head off to a restaurant right next door and had a drink to help kill the time.

So we finally get seated and watched the movie. The 3D effects were really incredible. A couple of times I waved my hands around thinking that something was in my face. It was dust in the movie, but seemed like it was coming right at you.

The story was really good too. It's fairly predictable, but still a really good movie overall. I liked a lol of the messages of spirituality that the movie had.

After the movie we went and had some good ass Indian food. I'm still rubbing the belly.

Might just mosey on to bed here pretty quick as the eyes are getting a little droopy. It's not even 10 yet and I'm on vacation. That's no way to celebrate is it.?

WOWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that's pretty NEATO GUys

Mighty HAPpy ya'ALL had a FUNo time

Right ON...

i always liked the Hot Buttered PoPcOrn

Sleep very Well Compadres...

Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Check these out Antlered:

Old 12-29-2009, 12:20 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Sucks when physical want overpowers emotional connection.

How can a stranger be better than that?

Old 12-29-2009, 07:33 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,807,541 times
Well I've had my share of Christmas and seeing my parents for a few years. My sister's kids on the other hand were fun to play with. Here is a picture of us from a few days ago.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:48 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We just got back from our day out. We decided that we were gonna go to see Avatar in 3D Imax. So We're talking oh, it shouldn't be that crowded its showing at 3:30 on a Monday. WRONG. We get to the movie theater and there must have been 150 people waiting in line. Granted this place is a huge theater with 26 screens, so we figure we'll see how it goes. It takes us 20 min to get up to the window to find out that pretty much all of the Imax showing of Avatar was sold out for the day.

So I asked about the next standard 3D showing, it was 80% full. The following showing was like an hour later, so we said heck with it and bought tickets. 13.50 a pop and that was supposed matinee price. We head off to a restaurant right next door and had a drink to help kill the time.

So we finally get seated and watched the movie. The 3D effects were really incredible. A couple of times I waved my hands around thinking that something was in my face. It was dust in the movie, but seemed like it was coming right at you.

The story was really good too. It's fairly predictable, but still a really good movie overall. I liked a lol of the messages of spirituality that the movie had.

After the movie we went and had some good ass Indian food. I'm still rubbing the belly.

Might just mosey on to bed here pretty quick as the eyes are getting a little droopy. It's not even 10 yet and I'm on vacation. That's no way to celebrate is it.?
I'm glad you guys had a good time! I guess the extra dollar was for IMAX capability? But heck, you see how good the 3D was with the "dust" in the movie. Fantastic!!! Weren't the colors just awesome?

I know it's somewhat expensive, but having a meal out with a movie is the only way to go, in my opinion. A lot better for you than eating that movie food (I know, some moviehouse purists will hate me).

And I know they have movie theaters here in California where you can get expensive "gourmet" food, but I personally think here in CA your buck goes further if you eat somewhere else, rather than the theater.

I remember several years back visiting my boyfriend in Wichita, Kansas and marveling that they served alcoholic beverages and dinners in the movie theater itself.

We may be the entertainment capital of the world here in CA but the Eastern part of the country seems to beat us every time. Fashion and technology seem to come out there first.

Oh, good morning, Everybody!

Old 12-29-2009, 10:01 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post

Oh, good morning, Everybody!
Afternoon, here lol But good morning to you!

Old 12-29-2009, 10:17 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Well I've had my share of Christmas and seeing my parents for a few years. My sister's kids on the other hand were fun to play with. Here is a picture of us from a few days ago.
Happy times. My family was here too. Merry Christmas, bro! And a happy new year, of course.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
As a young boy, Chamataka had such high hopes
Actually I did

One of the earliest ones was I wanted to be a cricket player. Thanks to my Dad, I never pursued one of my earliest of wildest dreams

Old 12-29-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Check these out Antlered:

How did you find the inside of my ranch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships