Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2010, 07:16 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,892,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Sorry to tell you this, cricket, he passed away, in the last couple of years or so. I always loved his song, "My Wife," it was so funny.
Well, darn. Where have I been?

I loved that song, too!

Quote:
Oh, God, don't get me started. LOL, I've posted before about watching the movie "Tommy" about 13 times when I was a teenager, because of Roger Daltrey. I also saw "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," mostly because of Peter Frampton. *sigh* My best friend and I were totally into Fleetwood Mac and Frampton. LOL.
When "Sgt. Peppers" came out, that was the biggest thing among the friends I had at the time. Everyone went and saw that movie.

When it came on HBO years later, I watched it. I rented it on Netflix again, later. That was a great movie!

Old 02-07-2010, 07:18 PM

19,425 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Do yououou YOU....FEEEEEL like I do?

Love him.
LOL!

Old 02-07-2010, 07:25 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
...(Woman, when dem WINGS gonna be Done????...)

WE is STarving...
Whew! Wings were hot this time! My husband got a little carried away with that hot sauce!
I gave a few away to my ex, and gave a few away to our nephew, who stopped by to watch the Superbowl with my husband. There is still plenty left. Come and get it!
*bonus* beer is cold!

Old 02-07-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Well, darn. Where have I been?

I loved that song, too!

When "Sgt. Peppers" came out, that was the biggest thing among the friends I had at the time. Everyone went and saw that movie.

When it came on HBO years later, I watched it. I rented it on Netflix again, later. That was a great movie!
It's full of Beatles music, how bad can it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Whew! Wings were hot this time! My husband got a little carried away with that hot sauce!
I gave a few away to my ex, and gave a few away to our nephew, who stopped by to watch the Superbowl with my husband. There is still plenty left. Come and get it!
*bonus* beer is cold!
Heh-heh, sounds delish!

Okay, Chow has been streaming Ozzy Osbourne's "Under Cover" album. Have you guys listened to this one? Sounds pretty damn good to me.

I have a weird maternal instinct toward Ozzy. I want him to do well.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:

Okay, Chow has been streaming Ozzy Osbourne's "Under Cover" album. Have you guys listened to this one? Sounds pretty damn good to me.

I have a weird maternal instinct toward Ozzy. I want him to do well.
I watched all their episodes when The Osbournes was on.

Then later, my mother even knew who Kelly Osbourne was from Dancing With The Stars.

I had a friend in high school who was obsessed with Black Sabbath and Uriah Heap and Alice Cooper. Her mother was a seamstress and made her a velvet cape with a satin lining. She wore it to school most days. All she ever did was talk about Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:43 PM

Okay, cricket, Chessie, and anyone else who wants to join, we should have a double-header showing of Tommy and Sgt. Pepper's, for old time's sake. We could make it a theme party. God knows what that would look like.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Okay, cricket, Chessie, and anyone else who wants to join, we should have a double-header showing of Tommy and Sgt. Pepper's, for old time's sake. We could make it a theme party. God knows what that would look like.
That would be cool!

Old 02-07-2010, 07:48 PM

Well, the Saints won. Who Dat?

Old 02-07-2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
I watched all their episodes when The Osbournes was on.

Then later, my mother even knew who Kelly Osbourne was from Dancing With The Stars.

I had a friend in high school who was obsessed with Black Sabbath and Uriah Heap and Alice Cooper. Her mother was a seamstress and made her a velvet cape with a satin lining. She wore it to school most days. All she ever did was talk about Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie.
LMAO!!!

Yes, my mom was talking about Kelly on DWTS. My mom was a dancer when she was young.

I feel like I repeat myself all the time here, but I have two older brothers who are 6 and 8 years older than me, so I was brought up on a wide range of music, INCLUDING Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, and Alice Cooper. Don't forget Jethro Tull.

LOL about the velvet cape. My teenage bedroom was papered with KISS stuff.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Well, the Saints won. Who Dat?
I won't know if we've won unless we get a phone call...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships