Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 07:52 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I MYSELF NEVER DO, I HAD A FRIEND THAT ABSOLUTELY GOT OFFENDED WHEN I ASKED HIM, HE ACTED LIKE I HAD JUST INSULTED HIS MOM, HE WAS LIKE "ARE YOU SERIOUS,WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT, THAT THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING 1 CAN DO TO HIS SO"THEN AGAIN, IVE SEEN COUPLES THAT ARE SO "COMFORTABLE" WITH EACH OTHER THAT THEY DO IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER!!!!

[sorry 4 the caps]

Yes! We let them rip. Holding them in is a pain in the butt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 08:57 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Oh man!!!

We are page 5 and I missed this thread? Dang!

I fart all the time. What's the big deal.

The wife farts more than me. Sometimes I hear her in the other room. I'll yell out, "What was that?" We laugh. Blame it on the dog, the stairs..whatever.

This thread has made me laugh so much.

Farting is the smile of life.

If you are too proper to fart then there is something wrong with you.

Course, there is a time and place for everything.

You can around me though. I need good laughs.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:59 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
^Metal folding chairs at a graduation? Not a good thing.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:08 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Oh man!!!

The wife farts more than me. Sometimes I hear her in the other room. I'll yell out, "What was that?" We laugh. Blame it on the dog, the stairs..whatever.

Yep.... we call the butt giggles...and hey, around here...laughter is contagious!

Old 12-31-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
^Metal folding chairs at a graduation? Not a good thing.
Yeah......LOL.....OR bleachers at a sporting event. You have to wait until the crowd is yelling...especially those metal bleachers!

Old 12-31-2009, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Oh man!!!

Like NOT in church...if everyone's heads are bowed in prayer...in a classroom where everyone is quiet and studying or taking a test...(although that can take the stress out of the test, for OTHERS)...in a library...standing in line at the grocery store...in a restaurant....LOL

Old 12-31-2009, 12:05 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Like NOT in church...if everyone's heads are bowed in prayer...in a classroom where everyone is quiet and studying or taking a test...(although that can take the stress out of the test, for OTHERS)...in a library...standing in line at the grocery store...in a restaurant....LOL
Once, we we invited this married couple over for dinner. The guy/husband was the snooty type (but nice). I guess that is why we were totally shocked when he let one rip out loud while we were all sitting and talking together on our leather sofas.

He didn't mention it, nor did we!

Old 12-31-2009, 12:10 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
I remember when I was about 11 or 12 one of my friends RIPPED ONE in church. Like it totally vibrated against the pews. Then she blamed it on the chubby unpopular girl and all the guys in our class harassed her and she cried.

OMG I still feel so bad thinking about that.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:51 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
I farted in gym class once--we were doing the thing where the person next to you holds your feet while you do situps, and wouldn't you know it, cute Dan A. was holding mine. He never made fun, but I was mortified.

Farting is natural and all, but I don't necessarily find it hilarious the way some people do. Discretion is everything.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I remember when I was about 11 or 12 one of my friends RIPPED ONE in church. Like it totally vibrated against the pews. Then she blamed it on the chubby unpopular girl and all the guys in our class harassed her and she cried.

OMG I still feel so bad thinking about that.
OMG....that poor girl........Well, hopefully that old friend of yours still remembers it to this day. If she's a kinder person...perhaps she feels bad about it. Oh that poor girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships