Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: New Year's Eve Plans: Going Out? Staying In?
Going out, have definite plan to do so. 2 10.00%
Staying in, have definite plan to do so. 14 70.00%
Not sure yet. 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,141 times

Advertisements

prob staying in and having a friend or two drop in. dont feel like driving tonight. drunks plus its snowing. worked today and got plans for the next three days so low key night will be great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 02:51 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Will probably be at home tonight, hiding out from drunken fools and gunshots. But I do want to look at the moon!

Old 12-31-2009, 02:53 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Will probably be at home tonight, hiding out from drunken fools and gunshots. But I do want to look at the moon!
I hope that we will be able to see the moon. Its so cloudy here.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:55 PM

522 posts, read 1,405,659 times
Staying in.
It's my first year away from all of my friends and my boyfriend, so no plans.
I think I'll just hang out in the backyard and catch the full moon. This one is suppose to be rare.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:56 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
I'm gonna bark at the moon.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:08 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,181,993 times
Talking Staying in here for sure now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I hope that we will be able to see the moon. Its so cloudy here.

Here just to say your day is complete

Old 12-31-2009, 03:15 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,044,521 times
Hey guys, added a poll to this one.

We're staying in, always do. Too many drunks out there. Too boring to sit around for 3-6 hours trying to stay entertained.

People in the hospitality industry refer to NYE as "amateur's night out" for good reason.

Got a bottle of chardonnay chilling now, finger foods in the freezer for snacking later.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Hey guys, added a poll to this one.

We're staying in, always do. Too many drunks out there. Too boring to sit around for 3-6 hours trying to stay entertained.

People in the hospitality industry refer to NYE as "amateur's night out" for good reason.

Got a bottle of chardonnay chilling now, finger foods in the freezer for snacking later.
That depends. If your NYE is centered around your hobby and you're with your friends, it's a lot of fun. On the other hand, if you're just getting all gussied up to go out to some fancy party at some hotel and you don't know anybody there or don't know how to dance, yeah - that can be a drag and boring.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:44 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,044,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
That depends. If your NYE is centered around your hobby and you're with your friends, it's a lot of fun. On the other hand, if you're just getting all gussied up to go out to some fancy party at some hotel and you don't know anybody there or don't know how to dance, yeah - that can be a drag and boring.
Agree.

Nice thing about being in COLO is that we can see the ball drop at 10PM our time, then see fireworks from the top of Pikes Peak.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:46 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Agree.

Nice thing about being in COLO is that we can see the ball drop at 10PM our time, then see fireworks from the top of Pikes Peak.
Pikes Peak was awesome!!! Truly breath taking alone, even without seeing the fireworks.

I do remember the narrow road though, going to the top! Yikes!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships