Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 12:50 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Are you still awake? I'm proud of you!
Almost gone. In 10 min 2010 will be even in CA, so we can all go to sleep. The Chows disappeared, too, and the house is almost empty anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2010, 12:53 AM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Almost gone. In 10 min 2010 will be even in CA, so we can all go to sleep. The Chows disappeared, too, and the house is almost empty anyway.
We're here still

Old 01-01-2010, 12:54 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Yeah, that CA time always screws me up when I order stuff. "Good morning", huh?

Old 01-01-2010, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We're here still
Yey, and yours is almost here! Happy New Year, Chows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Yeah, that CA time always screws me up when I order stuff. "Good morning", huh?
Ours is even more screwy because we don't go on DST and we're on the same time with CA in the summer.

Old 01-01-2010, 12:58 AM

2,035 posts, read 5,034,055 times
HAPPY 2010!! officially..in 6 mins Sierra... and Chow...

Old 01-01-2010, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
HAPPY 2010!! officially..in 6 mins Sierra... and Chow...
I've been done for an hour.

Happy New Year, si!

Old 01-01-2010, 01:06 AM

2,035 posts, read 5,034,055 times
..i knew that...just forgot i guess..lol

Anyone notice the personal add above ..WOW!!! (looking for revenge...)"No long dating before sex..20 something to 49..." yep, there's a way to start off the new year..

Old 01-01-2010, 01:11 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Yey, and yours is almost here! Happy New Year, Chows!

Ours is even more screwy because we don't go on DST and we're on the same time with CA in the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1aMTWdQnzo

Old 01-01-2010, 01:31 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I hope this thread isn't too offensive or graphic, but I am curious about this aspect of male anatomy. There was a thread earlier about pimping out your spouse for 500,000 dollars. Assuming the person having sex for the money was the husband and the person they were having sex with was very unattractive, would that even work? How easy for a guy is it to have sex with someone they are not attracted to? If you just thought of something else would it work? A woman can have sex with anyone, assuming she just lays there, but it seems this wouldn't be possible for a man...
Perhaps you heard of the student nurse, who got a laugh from colleagues when she talked about "the bone in the penis". She probably thought that men could perform with anyone. Obviously the guys had no problem performing with her!

Old 01-01-2010, 01:47 AM

656 posts, read 2,741,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I hope this thread isn't too offensive or graphic, but I am curious about this aspect of male anatomy. There was a thread earlier about pimping out your spouse for 500,000 dollars. Assuming the person having sex for the money was the husband and the person they were having sex with was very unattractive, would that even work? How easy for a guy is it to have sex with someone they are unattracted to? If you just thought of something else would it work? A woman can have sex with anyone, assuming she just lays there, but it seems this wouldn't be possible for a man...
No its not easy getting an erection to someone your not attracted to
I guess that's why Male prostitution never took off
Though as mentioned Pills would certainly help these days ...... and alcohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
For me, personally, there is a difference between physical arousal, and mental arousal.

Even though the body may be willing, the "spirit" may not be. Pay it no mind. Additionally, just because we are physically ready does not mean we have any intentions of having sex. The phenomenon of "morning wood" could mean nothing more than a need to urinate.
'Morning Wood' definition
Men may have several erections a night as part of their sleep cycle especially during REM otherwise known as Rapid Eye Movement. REM excites your brain while sleeping, stimulating sexual arousal - which increases bloodflow to the penis, therefore causing an erection.

Quote:
I've been done for an hour.

Happy New Year, si!
Well the comment wasn't aimed at me

But have a Happy New Year sierraAZ
and every body else at City Data Forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships