Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 06:15 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,583,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
LOL, I'm glad somebody filled in for this Nazi tonight. I'm the foreign-born kind of Nazi - the kind that studied grammar and spelling.
Haha, you got me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2010, 11:05 PM

664 posts, read 773,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Nothing worse than a woman who throws tantrums like a 5 year old child when her man is too tired to give her sex after a long exhausted working day. Lame excuse when it's a man, but a perfectly legitimate excuse when it's a woman.

Handle it like a real proper woman, rather than a little teenage girl.

I agree, it's pretty freaking hypocritical, isn't it? A woman can turn down sex for a variety of reason and look out if the man makes a big deal about it, but god forbid a man is too tired for sex. The horror, the outrage. The woman might as well dump his lazy ass right that instance. How dare he deny her when "she" is in the mood.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:20 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn311601 View Post
I agree, it's pretty freaking hypocritical, isn't it? A woman can turn down sex for a variety of reason and look out if the man makes a big deal about it, but god forbid a man is too tired for sex. The horror, the outrage. The woman might as well dump his lazy ass right that instance. How dare he deny her when "she" is in the mood.
It does make me chuckle. It has happen to me several time, and I just shake my head in disbelief of the sheer immaturity and childish tantrums thrown about by her. Hypocritical is an understatement tbh.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:40 AM

36,520 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:
Well I dont whine, I just pull out some fresh batteries! And sometimes that makes him decide hes not so tired after all.

My SO has turned me down much more than I would like. He gets very sleepy after he eats super, so I learned to make him spend time in the bedroom BEFORE he gets to the kitchen.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:46 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
This is freakin' unbelieveable!!!

Okay, for all you women who answered 'yes', my phone # is..........

Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,340,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macjr82 View Post
I'm a guy, I can think of only one I legitimately turned down my wife. I don't even remember exactly why I did, but I remember the result. She devolved into a kid who dropped their lollipop. She pouted like a 5 yr old, slammed doors, and genuinely irritated, agitated, annoyed and upset. What made it worse was that I couldn't help but find her behavior hilarious. One for how immature it was. Two, b/c of the stereotype of this behavior and this reaction being associated with men. I did giver her some, but still chuckle about the incident to this day.
Yup, mine did something like that when I rejected her one time. However I was not feeling good and you would think telling her that would have some weight to it. Nope. I ended up staying home from work the next day.

Another time was when I had a migraine. So the next time I had a migraine, I didn't reject her. I don't know who the moron is that says sex is the cure for a headache, but they're totally wrong. It made it worse and I felt like (*&&^%$ after that.

Old 01-05-2010, 08:00 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,626,809 times
Yes. When he feels really awful. Man-Flu will usually do it. Sometimes the mind is willing but the flesh is too tired out by days of sleeplessness and coughing to be in the mood ! I don't take it personally.

When I am really feeling like death warmed up I would rather be eaten by a ravenous Pig then let him any way near me so I can't complain too much....

To be honest Nookie with someone who is sniffling, coughing, sneezing and looking like the back end of a very run down bus is hardly the sexiest there is.

Old 01-05-2010, 08:13 AM

440 posts, read 1,030,276 times
I haven't ever been turned down...yet...sure it'll happen one day, it would damage the ego a bit tho if there was no reasonable answer! I've done plenty of turning down, but for good reason! Seriously it cant hurt a mans ego to badly if he's looking for quick nookie and thats it. Men who are looking for one night stands who get turned down have it coming to them, its pretty much a lost cause for them when that happens haha.

As for being sick, I wouldn't want to be in the same bed with them much less trying to get some...yuck. Keep those germs away. I'd come to bed with a can of lysol disinfectant LMAO!

Old 01-05-2010, 09:08 AM

10 posts, read 28,770 times
I don't reject. I can count on one hand the number of times I've rejected him in 11 years.......

And I'm not a proper woman, either! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships