Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 05:52 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcause View Post
Seriously, practically the entire population is heterosexual. You have SCORES of people to choose from and people to meet/befriend and connect with, EVERYWHERE you go. I have never understood how heteros could complain about their love/social lives, and their inability to find compatible mates. You all have it easy. Suck it up.
You have a point.....

Here's a few I've read here on the forum
Online dating's for losers
To fat
My haircuts bad
Too skinny
Golddigger
Work schedule
The area I live
There aren't any good men left
No college
Boobs not big enough
There aren't any good woman left
There all bad boy types
He has a small package
Doesn't make enough money
Smoking
Liars
To young
To old
Has kids
Lives with his Mother
Games.........I bet the list can be added to.....

Old 01-03-2010, 05:53 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Are you a gay male? If so, while your dating pool may be smaller, it is filled with men more attractive, intelligent, and successful than my pool, so I will keep complaining, thank you very much!
There is some truth to this (or maybe I just don't meet enough unattractive, uncharming gay males). I visited a friend who's attending NYU and this is what she told me:

If you see a guy on campus, he has 1 out of 3 chance of being gay. If he's cute, it's 1 out of 2. If he's cute and well dressed, forget about it.

I understand where you're coming from OP, but really, it is JUST as hard for heterosexuals as well to find quality relationships. The majority of the guys I go out with, we click and have great times together, but I wouldn't want to marry any of them or even get really serious. I've met exactly ONE guy that completely blew me away.

Old 01-03-2010, 05:54 PM

981 posts, read 806,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Are you a gay male? If so, while your dating pool may be smaller, it is filled with men more attractive, intelligent, and successful than my pool, so I will keep complaining, thank you very much!
That is completely untrue.

Old 01-03-2010, 05:54 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

You must be joking!
I was just generalizing, but I do wish I were a gay man sometimes. Particularly when I'm watching my favorite tv show, Que er as Folk.

Last edited by Amelie90; 01-03-2010 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: it's not a bad word

Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You have a point.....

Here's a few I've read here on the forum
Online dating's for losers
To fat
My haircuts bad
Too skinny
Golddigger
Work schedule
The area I live
There aren't any good men left
No college
Boobs not big enough
There aren't any good woman left
There all bad boy types
He has a small package
Doesn't make enough money
Smoking
Liars
To young
To old
Has kids
Lives with his Mother
Games.........I bet the list can be added to.....

Smells like soup.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:05 PM

One I forgot...Tattoos

Old 01-03-2010, 06:45 PM

Wow, shakes head, couldn't be any worse than dialoging with trolls, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
What's with the influx of gay men into the forum complaining about heterosexual issues? Is the O.P. a friend of Creativeguy504?

Maybe the gays need a relationship forum of their own to read and post in...

Old 01-03-2010, 06:56 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,351,497 times
The problem with justcause is he likes to go out and find the homophobics, even when there isn't one. Like Rakin. Didn't you say Rakin that your son is gay? So you're trying to have a sincere conversation with justcause, and yet he think he called you out being homophobic, all because you made a joke.

He loves to argue too, even when he's wrong. He argued with me in the Christianity forum because he assumed I was homophobic. When he learned I am not, he asked why I then argued with him, but not the other homosexuals on there. I told him it was his attitude.

Hey, just like the "woe is me" thread about fat chicks, he could start one on the "woe is me" cuz I'm gay and not everyone accepts me.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:13 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
MJD, you nailed it. Yes we have a gay son in a happily committed relationship and been involved in the Gay community for years. The gay community has come a long way in the last years and yes there are a few homophobes in the world but not everyone is like JC claims.

Not sure what JC's history is but he seems a real .tainted view of people His posts come off pretty bitter and he's trying to argue with the wrong people.

He may be stuck in a red neck small town and if so should try to expand his world into a much more gay friendly city.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:34 PM

981 posts, read 806,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post
The problem with justcause is he likes to go out and find the homophobics, even when there isn't one. Like Rakin. Didn't you say Rakin that your son is gay? So you're trying to have a sincere conversation with justcause, and yet he think he called you out being homophobic, all because you made a joke.

He loves to argue too, even when he's wrong. He argued with me in the Christianity forum because he assumed I was homophobic. When he learned I am not, he asked why I then argued with him, but not the other homosexuals on there. I told him it was his attitude.

Hey, just like the "woe is me" thread about fat chicks, he could start one on the "woe is me" cuz I'm gay and not everyone accepts me.
That's funny, I don't remember making any purchases from Stalkers-R-Us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships