Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2010, 07:47 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You still don't admit it can happen to you?
It hasn't yet, and it won't! And the new numbers for 2009 show that at least 70% of Americans are pro-gun now. Look it up! Should everyone have one, of course not. But don't hate the ones that do. I don't want to be the messenger of bad news but it kinda sounds like this is the main reason you don't like me? It's ok, trust me on that one. You have every right to your opinion as I do. Please don't bash me as a person for it. Some of us just seem to fall through and not get noticed. When they find out they made a mistake and guys like me slip through, they are baffled as to why? The bottom line is I was raised to give 110% all the time. I go to work every single workday and don't miss, to grind it in a little more! You don't have anybody to blame then. Just so all you ladies know, there are tons of guys out there like me who would make you great husbands. I hear them say the same things as I am talking about. H***, most of them are much easier to snare than me because they have never had a GF. You know where they are, you know what kinds of jobs they do, find them! Rugged
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2010, 07:52 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
It hasn't yet, and it won't! And the new numbers for 2009 show that at least 70% of Americans are pro-gun now. Look it up! Should everyone have one, of course not. But don't hate the ones that do. I don't want to be the messenger of bad news but it kinda sounds like this is the main reason you don't like me? It's ok, trust me on that one. You have every right to your opinion as I do. Please don't bash me as a person for it.
Exactly.

Sigh. You missed the point completely. I couldn't care less if you like guns or not.

Have a nice single life. Good luck.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,087 times
Quote:
It hasn't yet, and it won't! And the new numbers for 2009 show that at least 70% of Americans are pro-gun now. Look it up! Should everyone have one, of course not. But don't hate the ones that do.
As a gun owner, surely you know that not all accidents occur because of a person's carelessness or negligence. Product malfunction is the #1 reason for accidental shootings.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,039,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
As a gun owner, surely you know that not all accidents occur because of a person's carelessness or negligence. Product malfunction is the #1 reason for accidental shootings.
it is? I did not know that... So what goes wrong?

Old 01-04-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Always function check your weapon before putting any live ammo in it. Every time you field strip it as well. No excuses. If a hang fire, slam fire or cook off occurs if you keep your muzzle in a safe direction no one would get hurt. Forget about it ladies, I've been professionally trained and been shooting since I was only 5 years old. Is there dumba**** out there, yes, but I'm not one of them. Rugged

Old 01-04-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
it is? I did not know that... So what goes wrong?
Quote:
The safety mechanism in a gun can malfunction, creating a dangerous scenario for the gun holder. In other cases, the gun may simply fire for no apparent reason.
I read some other things when I googled it but I don't feel like re-looking it all up again

Old 01-04-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Always function check your weapon before putting any live ammo in it. Every time you field strip it as well. No excuses. If a hang fire, slam fire or cook off occurs if you keep your muzzle in a safe direction no one would get hurt. Forget about it ladies, I've been professionally trained and been shooting since I was only 5 years old. Is there dumba**** out there, yes, but I'm not one of them. Rugged
A gun can discharge due to no fault of your own I've known plenty of people who have been using guns since they were as young as you and it does and can happen. Nobody is invincible and no offense to you, but it's incredibly naive to think that there's not a possibility that it can happen.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:22 PM

Nope!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P65Bz...eature=related

Old 01-04-2010, 08:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpl0ZJkikNA

Old 01-04-2010, 08:28 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Rugged, women don't like to talk guns and few could care less. It's a guy thing and I'd be happy to join you at the range.

If you want to keep these ladies drooling, go back to the car wash with no shirt talk. That they can appreciate.

Just trying to help you keep your Hot image here with the ladies.

Don't blow it, it's hard to get back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships