Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 11:32 PM

3 posts, read 10,791 times

Advertisements

I don't understand how you can become attached to someone you knew "online" and have never spent time together in real life? Are you sure that you are hurt or maybe it is something else, like ego bruise. Yes, his behaviour is not acceptable. That is why it is wise to get your online r/ship off line as soon as possible, and see who is that person in real life.
I have been communicating online with a man who seemed perfect for me. Everything looked like online courtship, his behaviour was like:"I am in love with you, and I am jealous and possessive". I kept my cool, and asked him if he wanted to meet. Not yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 12:05 AM

312 posts, read 1,017,911 times
<I have only read the OP so forgive me if I repeat something already asked>

Do you have sex with him when you visited him?

If so....

It seems he got what he wanted and he is off to another you. Just live and learn babe!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:43 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,166,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtpolly View Post
I met a man online in October last year. We talked online and eventually on the phone for awhile. He asked me to come and visit him, and I thought I was being smart by waiting 4-5 months before doing so. We talked everyday on the phone, I was always open and honest with him. He sent me a very nice Christmas gift and Valentines Day gift. So, I thought he felt the same for me as I did him. Well to make a long story short, I did go and visit him. And after I returned home, without any warning he just backed off. Never telling me anything. I have now learned that he had been talking to another woman for the past 3 months he was talking to me. I guess what hurts the most is the fact that I confided in him and he was the first man I cared about since my husband passed away 3 yrs ago. I feel he took advantage of that and ran with it. I am lucky that he didn't take more than my emotions. How can you tell if someone is really honest with you? I thought I knew, but obviously, I don't.
He would want to go out with you, have fun, chat... face to face, not through some electronic device where you can't see each others face. A player probably couldn't have you at his or your house more then a hand full of times without having sex, before he looses interest, and decides to go after easier pray.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:49 PM

2 posts, read 1,118 times
i text my man friend that's been playing me and i got a reply exactly 2 hrs later, what do i do next to play him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships