Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 10:23 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,582,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You sound like a joke about an engineering student (or just about any geek)!

A pretty girl goes to his room in the dorm late at night, tries to get his attention, to distract him from his project... nothing! She says she's cold - he offers her a blanket... Finally she gets mad and tells him: I want a man, you, idiot! He says - What? Now I have to go find you a man at 2 in the morning?!
It reminds me of the end of dumb and dumber when the bus of women in bikinis stop them and...well hopefully you've all seen it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 10:26 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,035,177 times
19..and it was one of the best experiences yet... That being said..if you do choose to wait, good for you!!!..But, don't beat yourself up if you don't..just make it worth the experience..

Old 01-05-2010, 10:31 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,524,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaOnMyMind View Post
The real sin is being a s-l-u-t and not being a virgin. Its amazing how decadent our culture has become that good is now viewed as evil and evil is good. I'm afraid to say its why this country is going to hell.
Actually the country is going to hell for economic woes, mostly spurred from past economic success which has inturn shaped our social structure.

I suppose that's a whole different topic though.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:33 PM

Yes, perhaps...

Old 01-05-2010, 11:10 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
No it's not as risky. This is something that I have no tolerance for jokes. Many people get STDs from people they barely know.
How old are you? In your teens? Don't read Dear Abby?

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you, but you can get STD's from a spouse you've been married to for 20 years. Or a girlfriend or boyfriend you've been dating for two years.

For all too many, we will always be strangers in the night, no matter how long you've been dating someone or married to someone.

Get tested every couple years, married or not.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:17 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Sierra, If I ever find myself in Arizona, we are going out, getting you a man and getting you laid. jk
Sierra is on my "hit" list as well. Been promising myself I'm going to get down there one of these days, drag her the 60 miles south to Nogales and do some cantina hopping.

The beer is much stronger in Mexico. 3 Tecates with healthy splashes of Tequila and she'll even be speaking Spanish: Donde estan los hombrecitos guapismos? Quiero dos. No, quiero tres! Ahorita! No Manana!

Old 01-05-2010, 11:22 PM

...Im telling you..she likes the beach...Perhaps she needs a week in Miami..and 3 day trip to the Bahamas..they are only about a half hour away (from Miami) Heck,..I might go in June..lol

Old 01-05-2010, 11:22 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,448,424 times
Jumpman - You are of a dying breed but you are not alone.

While you may be in the minority, someone previously posted to just keep it to yourself! It's great that you aren't ashamed of it, but there's no need to offer that kind of information up to just anyone!

I dated a virgin once.....none of his friends knew he was. He wasn't embarassed, just didn't feel like hearing the jokes all the time. Trust me, it's much better to deal with limited experience as opposed to wondering how many female's skirts he's raised and what kinds of diseases he may currently/previously possess.

Embrace it, you'll find someone who is glad you aren't a manslut.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:06 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
Being a virgin isn't a sin. Wearing your virginity on your sleeve as you apparently do is a major irritant. That's why your virginity is not well-received. It's not the status, it's the presentation.

Old 01-06-2010, 03:38 AM

174 posts, read 374,136 times
It is sometimes made fun of in American culture, with movies like "The 40-Year-Old Virgin". It's more of an rarity than a sin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships