Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 06:56 AM

440 posts, read 1,030,355 times

Advertisements

At first after breaking up with my ex last May I didnt think I would be ok, I hadn't been single since I was 15 and didnt have a clue who I was.

BUT today I love being single! I love being little miss independent, living on my own, making my own rules, going out when I want to, not having to sit through hours and hours of hockey and football (sorry guys I can handle a game here and there but dont make me sit and watch every single game!!! AHHH!!) LOL, I dont have to sit in on nights when I want to go out bc my SO is being lazy or p*issy, I can do whatever I want anytime! The single life is great!

Even just a couple months ago I thought I might like to be in a relationship but when I think about it now I just cant imagine being in one! Dont get me wrong I want to get married and have a family and all that good stuff, but right now I just want to be selfish and enjoy "me time" all the time! haha

The single life is perfect for me right now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 08:05 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,110,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm24x7 View Post
Dude what makes u think u cant get one .. trust me dude .. when im darn lonely .. i go a mile ahead thinking of chucky's bride .. i dont know why she's my favourite chump ..love twisting the neck ..end of frustration lolz ..did that to the barbies of my sister as a kid lolz .. man i miss those days lolz
Putting this guy on the watch list - some serious warnings in this.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:22 AM

491 posts, read 1,045,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
BUT today I love being single! I love being little miss independent, living on my own, making my own rules, going out when I want to...

Even just a couple months ago I thought I might like to be in a relationship but when I think about it now I just cant imagine being in one! Dont get me wrong I want to get married and have a family and all that good stuff, but right now I just want to be selfish and enjoy "me time" all the time! haha

The single life is perfect for me right now!
Amen, girlfriend!! I couldn't have said this better myself!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships