Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 10:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

per op
what is uber independent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 10:45 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Haha...um ok...as long as you had fun.
We had happy hour..and you were not there.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I'm just a man in a box and need to get out more! Rugged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ra-CFL7BkA

Again, RUGGED< GREAT Video!!! maybe i should have told that to the lady last night..oh wait, she is over in another corner of the Bar hugging one of the posts..Forget it LOL..

Old 01-09-2010, 10:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
We had happy hour..and you were not there.
((Hug))---Sorry hun...had a b-ball game the next day to go to with my son..needed some sleep....Would of loved to been there.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
((Hug))---Sorry hun...had a b-ball game the next day to go to with my son..needed some sleep....Would of loved to been there.

Its all good..there is always next time..LOL. did your team win??..

Old 01-09-2010, 10:53 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Again, RUGGED< GREAT Video!!! maybe i should have told that to the lady last night..oh wait, she is over in another corner of the Bar hugging one of the posts..Forget it LOL..
LOL......

Old 01-09-2010, 10:55 PM

943 posts, read 3,334,830 times
My has this thread grown, lol. Maybe I used the wrong term, I don't really mean to intentionally act helpless..I'll give you an example, I was in a hit and run accident several months ago and when I went to the body shop they gave me estimation of $2400 for a minor scrape on my door..highway robbery! Out of sheer frustration I cried (I'm not good with car stuff) and I remember thinking to myself damn if only I had a man, this would've been handled so much better. There are certain things that I don't know how to handle well (like car issues) and I have honestly felt like I needed a man's assistance (well one that knows his stuff, lol).

Old 01-09-2010, 10:57 PM

943 posts, read 3,334,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per op
what is uber independent?
I guess the women that are constantly going on about how they don't need a man, so much so that they can't even appreciate the kind gesture of a man...you know, the ones that get mad if the man opens the door for her, lol. I call them the pseudo feminists, lol

Old 01-09-2010, 10:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Its all good..there is always next time..LOL. did your team win??..
Yeah they did my son was soo excited!!! it was 12-2. My son played point guard whom tells the other players where to go. He loved it. He made three assists himself. I loved watching him in action.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
My has this thread grown, lol. Maybe I used the wrong term, I don't really mean to intentionally act helpless..I'll give you an example, I was in a hit and run accident several months ago and when I went to the body shop they gave me estimation of $2400 for a minor scrape on my door..highway robbery! Out of sheer frustration I cried (I'm not good with car stuff) and I remember thinking to myself damn if only I had a man, this would've been handled so much better. There are certain things that I don't know how to handle well (like car issues) and I have honestly felt like I needed a man's assistance (well one that knows his stuff, lol).

I understand that..My mom used to always have me or one of my uncles with her when she had to go somewhere where there was a chance she could have been taken advantage of...

Not that she needed the assistance much, she was really good at taking care of stuff most of the time..I guess it was just a matter of having a witness..

Even if my Girlfriend was the same way, i would still accompany her..just in case..

Part of it is just looking at the situation and telling yourself that you will not allow anyone to do this..under any circumstance.. and yes, this can happen to guys as well...Those people who would do this, will attempt to do to anyone..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships