Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 07:34 PM

7,670 posts, read 14,198,666 times

Advertisements

Didn't sound like an ideal relationship to begin with if you were having to check her phone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2010, 07:46 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,189,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
The best thing in a good relationship is to check your ex's phone for junk. She was probably checking your phone, too. And looking in your wallet. And checking the mileage on your car to see if it matches up to where you said you were gone and how far it was. And accounting for every dime you spent and etc. , etc. etc.

I had a friend that had a wife like that. If his phone was clear, he was cheating. If his phone wasn't clear, then he was cheating. If it had a number that she ddn't recognize, he was cheating. If she called the number and they called her crazy, he was cheating. If a guy answered, they were just covering up for the person he was cheating with, since like, they would do that for her husband. Or something along that same line of crazy.

He wasn't cheating (as far as I know.) He isn't married to her any more. That much I do know.

Shoulda known, though. She once told me all men will cheat, if given the opportunity. I didn't think so, and arguing with her about it was pointless. She KNEW and THAT was THAT.
Jesus. That would drive any man up the wall.

Old 01-10-2010, 07:51 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,585,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylwells View Post
My x thought it was cool for her to go out drinking while I was working. Found pics of a guys junk on her phone. She tried to tell me it was mine. Guess shes cheating.
If she's now your ex, then let it go. Move on...

Old 01-11-2010, 04:23 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,911,117 times
ok, i admit it's never a great thing, and it certainly would be worrying.

however, lets look at an alternative scenario.

i'm out on a night out, a house party. It's a pretty raucous night. everyone's partyin' hard !!

then, i look around, and one of the girls has gotten 'em out, and starts dancing on the table.
after some "gentle encouragement" from some of the guys in the room, she also takes off her panties, and keeps dancing.

I deftly whip out my camera phone, and rattle off a few shots.
after all, she's quite hot, and it's not something which happens every day.

Am i cheating ?

i guess it depends HOW the photos got on the phone in the first place !

Old 01-11-2010, 07:37 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,624,310 times
Chances are, if someone is accusing YOU of cheating and you aren't, to me it's an indicator that they may be doing something instead. In my infinite wisdom (lol), I have found that the ones who are accusing are usually doing the deed.
Chalk it up as a life experience and move on.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,890,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
This special song goes out to those two love birds out there where ever you are now, because there ain't nothing like a good flock once in a while right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQV9I3Seo2I
Love that song btw LK.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:24 AM

440 posts, read 1,028,768 times
Yea I would say she's cheating. It would be different is she were at a "party" and a guy was dancing and started taking his clothes off and she snapped a couple pictures (I know I've been at these parties and taking pictures is a MUST as the naked person usually doesnt remember so the pics are very much so needed! LOL) HOWEVER if she quickly jumped to say it was your "junk" then she obviously has something to hide.

Its best that you learn from what happened and move on.

Good luck!

Old 01-11-2010, 01:03 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,236,386 times
Back to the jokes! Fooled ya! Rugged would not break the camera for crying out loud!LMAO..............

Old 01-11-2010, 02:22 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,682,605 times
The fact that was her best explanation its reason enough.

Some people are asking "what kind of junk?"

Old 01-11-2010, 08:22 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,890,030 times
What I want to know is why ya'll call it "junk"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships