Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:16 PM
 
5,879 posts, read 9,245,234 times
Reputation: 2753

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You should rub it when she looks...see what she does? ROTFLMAO! I think she won't get caught looking again. And in her defense she's married not dead. She can look but not touch. If she jumps your bones then you are in trouble. lol
I don't care if she looks. Just I wish she didn't think I was trying to get my buddy to cheat on her. I can't even talk to women, much less hook him up!LOL.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,831 posts, read 88,112,311 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Yes, it drives me crazy. Like you gals are looking at us going fishing, to the auto parts store, junk yard etc...
Trust me, I don't wanna attend any of the above-mentioned activities! OK, I may wanna go on a fishing trip, but I'll just enjoy the water and quietly read my book. Of course, I still wouldn't do it if it's meant to be a guys' trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I don't care if she looks. Just I wish she didn't think I was trying to get my buddy to cheat on her. I can't even talk to women, much less hook him up!LOL.......
Awww women aren't scarey....well just once a month...darn eve...um ok we are....but we can be nice and fun...sometimes.lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 PM
 
302 posts, read 607,431 times
Reputation: 195
Unless she's the entertainment (stripper)...then I think that it's not cool for a wife or girlfriend to show up when it's clearly suppose to be a guy's night out....

When I'm hanging out with my girlfriends, we tend to get a little rowdy and out of control sometimes...it puts a damper on the evening if a guy shows up (unless he's a stripper to REALLY heat things up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymomof3 View Post
My husband is out at a guys night...just hanging out, shooting pool, drinking...it's a farewell party for a guy. I didn't go-didn't really want to. I wanted my husband to have some fun with the guys because I know how important that is.

Anyway, this guy (he's a db) shows up with his wife...she's the only chick there. It kind of put a damper on the time...

So, how does everyone feel about wives/girlfriends showing up for a guys night?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Trust me, I don't wanna attend any of the above-mentioned activities! OK, I may wanna go on a fishing trip, but I'll just enjoy the water and quietly read my book. Of course, I still wouldn't do it if it's meant to be a guys' trip.
She may stare at your fishing rod a bit..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:24 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
Unless she's the entertainment (stripper)...then I think that it's not cool for a wife or girlfriend to show up when it's clearly suppose to be a guy's night out....

When I'm hanging out with my girlfriends, we tend to get a little rowdy and out of control sometimes...it puts a damper on the evening if a guy shows up (unless he's a stripper to REALLY heat things up)
Oh yeah...oh yeah....oh yeah...oh yeah...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:29 PM
 
302 posts, read 607,431 times
Reputation: 195
I have some girlfriends that are scary more then once a month LOL....
But they are also some really wild, crazy women also!!!

They come along so that I don't get too wild and out of control; if I do, they scare the men away from me...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Awww women aren't scarey....well just once a month...darn eve...um ok we are....but we can be nice and fun...sometimes.lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:30 PM
 
5,879 posts, read 9,245,234 times
Reputation: 2753
There is nothing wrong with taking you ladies fishing. In fact I think most of you would enjoy it? At least the nice boat ride around the lake. But stop burning up his phone line calling him every 10 minutes when she is in the house and we are in his garage! I hate that d*** "Free Free Free" ring tone he has also! He was startled one time by it and dropped a carburetor bolt in an intake manifold because of it! Come on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:31 PM
 
302 posts, read 607,431 times
Reputation: 195
Oh, fishing with the boys and their rods....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She may stare at your fishing rod a bit..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2010, 09:34 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
There is nothing wrong with taking you ladies fishing. In fact I think most of you would enjoy it? At least the nice boat ride around the lake. But stop burning up his phone line calling him every 10 minutes when she is in the house and we are in his garage! I hate that d*** "Free Free Free" ring tone he has also! He was startled one time by it and dropped a carburetor bolt in an intake manifold because of it! Come on!
Umm what? lol...you speak jibberish to me...female...oh wait I gotta call...darn women calling every ten mins. Don't they know texing is in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 AM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top