Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times

Advertisements

The minute he found out my phone number without me giving it to him would have been over the line for me. I would have kicked him to the curb then. He sounds like a loser, I'd drop him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2010, 01:24 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,191,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croye22 View Post
I don't know. From what I am reading, the guy is the victim here of a crazy ass woman. I think he may have googled the number for the sheer fact that this girl sounds like she has a "colorful" reputation.
I know. She sounds like one of those slags you meet in bars with extremely foul filthy language. If she spoke to me like that, I'd dump her immediately. I want a lady, not a foul-mouthed little girl.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:35 PM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless99 View Post
Sounds like a stalker, or worst. Might want to get a restraining order against him if you have his particulars handy.
Huh? Did you even read the thread? He has avoided meeting her, doesn't contact her all that much etc.

Also, in some states they issue DUAL restraining orders to prevent nutjobs, vindictive or overly skittish types from using them as wheapons.

I'd have serious concerns about dating someone that had to file numerous restraining orders over the years. They may have dated complete scumbags and have bad bad judgement very likely emotional issues or are themselves vindictive\abusive people....or possibly it's no fault of their own but that's probably the less likely scenario.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:40 PM

302 posts, read 607,624 times
Perhaps it's best that I don't understand what you are saying!!!...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
****, ******, I mean you just gotta take the **** and flail around wildly with the **** until the ****** ***** ruptures and you can enjoy that **** whenever the time is appropriate.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:40 PM

964 posts, read 3,159,564 times
Quote:
Huh? Did you even read the thread? He has avoided meeting her, doesn't contact her all that much etc.
She's a nutjob. I would've avoided her as well. I mean at first I thought the guy was being rude and stalkish, but apparently from what I can gather, the OP has a very sinister attitude. Perhaps the guy found out something about her that scared him away.

Quote:
I know. She sounds like one of those slags you meet in bars with extremely foul filthy language. If she spoke to me like that, I'd dump her immediately. I want a lady, not a foul-mouthed little girl.
Exactly. I mean, I'm not the best conservationist in the world, but there's no need to have a vocabulary filled with cuss words and be so angry all of the time.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:25 PM

454 posts, read 688,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Dump me? ***** you wouldn't even get the chance to be with me! And to call a woman a slag because she goes to the bars? You'd have a martini glass dumped on top of your head if I ever heard you say that at a bar!

Anyway...back on topic. I need to clarify some things. For one, he already had my number, we exchanged it online. But then, 2 weeks later he calls and said he googled me. I was a bit upset for his doing that.

And you all are right. Move on. Not that I havent, but its just the overall annoyance of it.

To re-cap, this guy was initiating all these calls and texts. I say he was unassertive because he couldn't tell me any places to meet, then when we met for lunch, at the register he says, "I dont know, you want to split it, or have it on one ticket? Its up to you"

Its like he was so indecisive. Everytime I bought up something, he'd always say, "Its whatever, its whatever you want to do". But get this everyone. He told me that he got upset at his last girlfriend because he was always the one making plans and suggesting things, and she would never take the initiative.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 01-20-2010 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Bad language

Old 01-20-2010, 05:23 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joei View Post
I've been dealing with this guy lately who has really pissed me off.

Scenario: We met a month ago on an online dating site, 2 weeks prior to moving into town. He IMed me first. I was initially iffy about him from the get go, because he only seemed content chatting on the net or texting (which I dont do).

I told him we needed to take a break from contacting me because we've yet to meet up and that I felt like he was a stalker for googling my number and calling me all the time. He wouldnt even ask to meet me, or suggest any plans but just said, "its up to you babe, whatever you want to do"

I made plans for lunch at the mall. He cancelled, then I called him a ***** for backing out. Then he got mad and changed his mind and we met. He seemed normal, but then days went by, he'd still just chat with me but no plans to see me again. Well Saturday, he calls me to tell me he's in MY neighborhood on the northside at the main post office, he lives on the southside and didn't even ask to hangout!

Then, the same day on Saturday night he says his mom was having a birthday party...and the next day says he just stayed at home! Why could he not ask oto be with me on Saturday night! And then when I told him about his erratic, indecisive, unassertive, uninitiative behavior he got mad at me and said why am I trippin? Oh Im tripping? Because you call me 2 times a day, google my number, and message me everytime Im online but you cant get your lazy ass up to spend some ****ing time to meet me?

Anyone sense married? involved? mental issues? Whatever it is it drove me crazy and I told him to **** off!
Ding-Ding-Ding, told ya ladies!LOL....... 50/50 I'm telling ya!

Old 01-20-2010, 05:37 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,191,833 times
Quote:
Dump me? ***** you wouldn't even get the chance to be with me! And to call a woman a slag because she goes to the bars? You'd have a martini glass dumped on top of your head if I ever heard you say that at a bar!
Not only are you a foul-mouthed girl with absolute no perspective on how to respect a man, but you are also a violent woman who would "dump a martini glass on top of my head". Says all about the type of woman you are.

Way to go. What a classy lady you are. Do the lad a favour and dump him. He deserves much better.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:10 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,074,051 times
Quote:

Anyway...back on topic. I need to clarify some things. For one, he already had my number, we exchanged it online. But then, 2 weeks later he calls and said he googled me. I was a bit upset for his doing that.

And you all are right. Move on. Not that I havent, but its just the overall annoyance of it.

To re-cap, this guy was initiating all these calls and texts. I say he was unassertive because he couldn't tell me any places to meet, then when we met for lunch, at the register he says, "I dont know, you want to split it, or have it on one ticket? Its up to you"

Its like he was so indecisive. Everytime I bought up something, he'd always say, "Its whatever, its whatever you want to do". But get this everyone. He told me that he got upset at his last girlfriend because he was always the one making plans and suggesting things, and she would never take the initiative.
How old are you for one and are you always this defensive and argumentative?

Old 01-20-2010, 06:37 PM

964 posts, read 3,159,564 times
Damn, she seems so angry all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships