Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 08:51 PM

3,377 posts, read 4,986,688 times

Advertisements

Since I thought this over, women are unique in their own ways in showing that they are attracted to certain men, I have met a few who played with their hair when talking to me, looked at me in the eyes in a certain way. Or when I finally approached them (from an angle) they seemed a little overjoyed in speaking to me. Since the eyes are the gateway to the soul, and from early childhood I was always told when talking to someone you look directly in the eyes (in the case with women they wander, but I make sure the majority of that looking is in their eyes) so what are some basic signs of attraction or openness in a woman's eyes?

I think I just need to prep and know what I'm looking for before jumping into the field.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2010, 08:59 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,508,824 times
That's not really something a bunch of strangers on a forum can explain to you. You'll be a fumbling fool for years before you get it right. Just something you have to experience for yourself, bud.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,789,357 times
I have enough of a problem reading audio cd books to bother with wasting time trying to read people's eyes.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:13 PM

2,947 posts, read 2,881,411 times
Ooooo...ooo...pick me, I know!!!

Goes for both women of men. When we speak to someone we are not attracted to, friends or relatives with, or in a general strictly business kind of way, we tend to focus on the whole face as a whole focusing most of our attention directly between the eyes, on one eye in particular or, moving from eye to eye in a prolonged time frame.

When we look into the eyes of someone we're highly attracted to, our senses are heightened to pick up on the minutest of unconscious sexual cues from the other person. As a result our eyes tend to quickly dance between each eye in particular trying to pick up on these fine cues...basically, we're looking for a hint of acceptance and intrigue from the other party towards ourselves.

If you are seeing these cues, it might be time to push the conversation towards something a little more forward or flirty.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Ooooo...ooo...pick me, I know!!!

Goes for both women of men. When we speak to someone we are not attracted to, friends or relatives with, or in a general strictly business kind of way, we tend to focus on the whole face as a whole focusing most of our attention directly between the eyes, on one eye in particular or, moving from eye to eye in a prolonged time frame.

When we look into the eyes of someone we're highly attracted to, our senses are heightened to pick up on the minutest of unconscious sexual cues from the other person. As a result our eyes tend to quickly dance between each eye in particular trying to pick up on these fine cues...basically, we're looking for a hint of acceptance and intrigue from the other party towards ourselves.

If you are seeing these cues, it might be time to push the conversation towards something a little more forward or flirty.
Yes, but does it drive women to play with their hair, look overjoyed, and give particular eye signals (almost like its from in the pupils and cornias!) and smile a bit wide when talking to you?

Old 01-20-2010, 09:27 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,220,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
Since I thought this over, women are unique in their own ways in showing that they are attracted to certain men, I have met a few who played with their hair when talking to me, looked at me in the eyes in a certain way. Or when I finally approached them (from an angle) they seemed a little overjoyed in speaking to me. Since the eyes are the gateway to the soul, and from early childhood I was always told when talking to someone you look directly in the eyes (in the case with women they wander, but I make sure the majority of that looking is in their eyes) so what are some basic signs of attraction or openness in a woman's eyes?

I think I just need to prep and know what I'm looking for before jumping into the field.
Staring directly into your eyes and acting bubbly. You know? Stuff like playing with her hair, smiling a lot, laughing and giggling when you don't think you are being funny. Touch and feel. A new one I just picked up on a few years ago. Finding something in your hair or on your shirt and removing it for you. Dang cobwebs and sawdust are good for something.LOL.........

Old 01-20-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Staring directly into your eyes and acting bubbly. You know? Stuff like playing with her hair, smiling a lot, laughing and giggling when you don't think you are being funny. Touch and feel. A new one I just picked up on a few years ago. Finding something in your hair or on your shirt and removing it for you. Dang cobwebs and sawdust are good for something.LOL.........
I see, with the one I was talking with though, she was playing with her hair before we formally met (we were at a college tour and I caught her looking at me from around 3-6 feet away looking at me and when I looked at her she looked away and flipped her hair around to the sides). When I finally got up the confidence to talk to her and look her in the eye she looked at me with a mile wide smile, light green beautiful eyes and just continued smiling at me the whole time we talked (for 2 hours too ,but she claimed to have a boyfriend! ). I should also mention she was a redhead as well, probably explains all the bubbly.

BTW this happened last March, I'm blessed with a great memory.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:44 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,940,928 times
You overanalyze. Just let it happen. Every girl will be different so it's not going to matter what you think a signal is.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You overanalyze. Just let it happen. Every girl will be different so it's not going to matter what you think a signal is.
I'm sorry, I just have very few experiences like this, I mean the last one was over a year ago!

Old 01-20-2010, 10:14 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,016,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
One of my signature moves is straightening the guy's collar, even if it's already straight. Hey, he can't see it so how would he know lol? I've found that there's something rather endearing and intimate about it. It may sound crazy, but this move has a 94% accuracy rate of the guy asking me out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships