Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 11:05 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Link?
It was quoted in the video.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:07 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
And there again is the implication that guys never go out of their way to do a little research or even the slighest interest as to what the female wants.

Just like anyone else, I've had my fair share of partners (prob a few too many for my age) and it's a crapshoot. Some are good, some are bad. Some have learned, some had natural instinct, and quite a few are just plain awkward and lousy.

94%? Get real...
I'm only judging by your original post where you were whining about the fact that it takes a lot of work for a woman to climax.

Nobody is saying that guys are not doing their research, but that post clearly demonstrated that you haven't done much on that specific topic, where orgasm is not an ultimate goal for a woman.

I also don't believe in 94% stat, that's why I was joking around on this thread, you on the other hand got so defensive. What's up with that? If you know you are good, you are good. Why get so defensive about it.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:15 AM

865 posts, read 2,431,128 times
Well, another ridiculous "study". Personally, I have been with several men that have sucked big time, most were pretty good, and only one was like...."WOW!" And of course, how your relationship is plays a part in that as well, meaning that if you are super in love or infatuated with someone, it will seem better, and if you are beginning to want to get out of the relationship, it will seem worse.

Also, sometimes if someone is good for you, doesn't necessarily mean they'll be good for someone else. There are so many variables here, I don't even know where they can come up with this figure.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
Well, another ridiculous "study". Personally, I have been with several men that have sucked big time, most were pretty good, and only one was like...."WOW!" And of course, how your relationship is plays a part in that as well, meaning that if you are super in love or infatuated with someone, it will seem better, and if you are beginning to want to get out of the relationship, it will seem worse.

Also, sometimes if someone is good for you, doesn't necessarily mean they'll be good for someone else. There are so many variables here, I don't even know where they can come up with this figure.
^^^^ yeah that.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
I really couldn't tell how long anything takes - I never look at the clock or "time" stuff. What difference does it make if you take the express train to Albuquerque or pack mule? You still get to your destination, but boy oh boy would I be tired and sore after the mule ride....

Old 01-22-2010, 11:20 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post

Very true. Everybody has different likes, so one person may like the things you do and another person may not. Plus sometimes it's just chemistry and really clicking with another person.

I watched parts of both videos the OP posted. All I saw was that 94-whatever figure came from Men's Health. No idea how many women were polled, their demographics, or anything like that. Could have been 100 20-year-olds for all I know.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Very true. Everybody has different likes, so one person may like the things you do and another person may not. Plus sometimes it's just chemistry and really clicking with another person.

I watched parts of both videos the OP posted. All I saw was that 94-whatever figure came from Men's Health. No idea how many women were polled, their demographics, or anything like that. Could have been 100 20-year-olds for all I know.
I agree. The study was a quack.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM

56 posts, read 140,391 times
lol clearly if you take the post personally than you don't know how it should be used.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post

I owe you big time. Now back to playing with my legos.
Can you make another one of these, please??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPYbTZQq4YU

Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM

865 posts, read 2,431,128 times
Oh Jay, feel free to say whatever you want. I know you do more than play with Legos....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships