Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 06:13 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Has anyone ever stopped to think that those with more money may have higher self confidence than those without? Food for thought.
Self confidence is such a plus!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 06:20 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I think they are many more than you think. I personally know 3 professional footballers. 1 is a devoted family man and the other 2 are young men [23-24] and the amount of women who throws themselves at them and would do anything to be with them is uncountable. I have attended and seen what goes on at their parties and gatherings these guys throw. I have been out with them just for a bit of shopping in broad daylight, and the women just swarm to them like a magnet.

And the worst part is that these guys treat these women like dirty objects and nothing else and yet they keep coming back for more & more. Obviously those women are losers with no class, but there are actually many women who are like that. Not saying it's a majority, but it's more than people think.

Beauty [or ugliness] is subjective, I agree, but I think it's universally accepted that someone like Lil Wayne is butt ugly, no two ways about it. And he gets women so beautiful that I could only dream of getting. You don't see men queuing up to date Rosie O'Donnell and women of her appearance, regardless how rich they are. I know Rosie is lesbian, but I took her appearance as an example.
Women who throw themselves at professional atheletes are still barely a drop in the bucket when counting up all the millions and millions of women in this country

Old 01-22-2010, 06:23 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Women who throw themselves at professional atheletes are still barely a drop in the bucket when counting up all the millions and millions of women in this country
Which is why I said and agreed that it's not a majority, but it was definitely more than I, and others, thought it would be before I got exposed to the world of professional footballers.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:26 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
There's no shortage of women out there who will choose to be with a guy for his money. It's sad and I don't believe all women are like this. But my question is how do such women do it? For example, when I see men like Rush Limbaugh and see that he has a GF, my first thought is "how is she not repulsed by him?" I'm not talking about his personality or the offensive things that come out of his mouth. I'm just talking physically. Most men I know would never be able to sleep with a woman who they found physically repulsive, no matter how wonderful a person she is. But for a woman to sleep with an ugly, obese man because he spends lots of money on her...what do they do? Close their eyes and see dollar signs? Pretend it's someone else? Just lay there and wait til it's over? Us men have a reputation for being pretty shallow. And a lot of guys will sleep with a really hot woman even if she has a lousy personality. But at least those guys don't have to force themselves to be physically attracted to the person. I know I can't force myself to be physically attracted to someone. Money is great, but can it really turn on those women like that? I never knew hormones and erogenous zones respond to money.
SPANISH FLY APHRODISIAC
Some ladies may use a little Spanish Fly.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:27 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Professional athletes, besides money, also have:
-attractive physiques
-self confidence
-fame
-moderate power
-interesting jobs
-and from the ones I've met great senses of humor, give back to the public and generous

Old 01-22-2010, 06:28 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,157 times
Default Gold Expects Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
How Do Golddiggers Do It?
Only go to the best plastic surgeon.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Professional athletes, besides money, also have:
-attractive physiques
-self confidence
-fame
-moderate power
-interesting jobs
-and from the ones I've met great senses of humor, give back to the public and generous
GREAT points Plus, I agree with what you said about self-confidence - that is more attractive to women than a lot of guys seem to understand!

Old 01-22-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Which is why I said and agreed that it's not a majority, but it was definitely more than I, and others, thought it would be before I got exposed to the world of professional footballers.
Yeah, they live in a world unlike the rest of us mere mortals

Old 01-22-2010, 06:31 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,503 times
Give me millions and my self-confidence will hit sky high [not that I don't have any, but just sayin'].

Old 01-22-2010, 06:33 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
It's not a one way transitive trust. Up your self confidence and your bank account will swell as well. Bosses are no different than women, they love self confidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships