Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
Regardless of how he came to be, the guy still has a son. Why would he refuse to have anything to do with the child, it isn't his sons fault what his mother did? That has to one of the most ridiculous things I've heard someone try to justify. Just picture his son coming to him one day and asking him why he wasn't around, makes me want to cry thinking about it.
I just want to know what the Father is going to say when the son grows up and sees him" Hi Dad, thanks for being an effen d*ck,(kick him in the nards) Now you won't disappoint anymore children. Bye sperm donor!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 08:48 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Well getting tubes tied aren't as easy as some think. I would get mine done immediately, but I cannot because the doctors believe I am too young.

I've seen my aunts struggle with this and some of my friends. They (GYN's) know what is best for us, so we need their permission.
It's a crock of crap, isn't it? If you were a stupid 18 year old girl with fertility problems, you damn well better believe they're gonna fix that!

When I was in my mid 30's, I decided I should probably have a complete gyno work-up done since my periods had never been regular. The Dr. was practically hysterical that I may not be able to get pregnant if we don't fix this right now! I told him I don't plan to have kids, I wasn't here to "fix" my fertility, I'm here to find out if there's a problem I should be aware of. But he made it all about my fertility, because, as a woman, how could I possibly know what I was talking about! So I told him I wouldn't be coming back. Jerk.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:54 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
To protect YOUR wallet. THAT should be enough reason to wear the raincoat, even if she is CLAIMING to take her own method of BC. THE WALLET.
I've got better alternatives. Abortion is still legal, for one thing. And there's always chemistry.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:47 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I've got better alternatives. Abortion is still legal, for one thing. And there's always chemistry.
I can't help but wonder if TKramer is alone in his way of thinking or if this train of thought is more common in men then I realize?

Old 01-28-2010, 05:51 AM

I'd like to think I'm unique. Obviously, given the number of children born to single mothers, other men aren't intelligent enough.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:31 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
I'd like to think I'm unique. Obviously, given the number of children born to single mothers, other men aren't intelligent enough.
You'd poison the baby via something the mother ingests. I got that from your earlier posts.

There's a word for people like you. (hint: it's in the DSM)

Old 01-28-2010, 06:39 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,082,223 times
Quote:
or sick enough

Old 01-28-2010, 07:37 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
then you're just as dumb as the subject's idiot. YOU don't have a choice in the abortion. YOU have a choice as to who you give your wallet to. But like I said, you're obviously just as dumb as the guy trapped paying for a kid he never intended to have.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:57 AM

No, because I believe in solving problems when they come up.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:00 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Quote:
No, because I believe in solving problems when they come up.
If you want to solve the problem "when it comes up", then don't stick it in part of the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships