Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:42 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,111,514 times

Advertisements

Posting after reading entire thread. Try dating real women and not psychos. There are women who don't care how much a man makes as long as he is a good person. If who you want is not a match to who you are it's going to take longer to find Ms. Right but you certainly don't have to scrap the bottom of the barrel which is what it sounds like you are doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 05:58 PM

272 posts, read 286,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
This is the part I don't get. Why do you get so overly harassed and used by women? If you don't like something, put a stop to it. You act like its out of your control and it's not. Are these women coming up to you and putting a gun against your head? Are they forcing themselves upon you? You may not realize it, but you must be doing something to invite these women into your life. Stop putting up with their s h i t. You're passive-aggressiveness is encompassing.

Like I said before, grow a backbone.
When psycho women approach me, I am minding on business. Maybe I accidentally made eye contact with them.

Old 01-30-2010, 06:14 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,111,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
When psycho women approach me, I am minding on business. Maybe I accidentally made eye contact with them.
And you don't know how to smile and walk away?

Old 01-30-2010, 06:15 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Maybe you should start off slower. Honestly a movie is slow but with your experiences, I'd say stick to a coffee first date. And I agree with taking moretime to talk on the phone/chatting online. There has got to be a common thread among the women you chose to go out with becasue I have never been the expensive date girl. A high maintainence woman is pretty easy to spot. She's probably wearing designer clothes, expensive perfume and thinks she's the hottest thing on the planet. Have you tried regular non-glamorous women?
This is really good advice for you TTCO.

You need to talk on the phone or meet for coffee. If she has no interest in just meeting for coffee or soda then she is got a problem.

You never know...you might hit it off and have a great time. At that point you can ask if she is hungry and take it from there. If it continues to go good you can take her to a movie.

You have to get this gigantic chip off your shoulder. You are just waiting for her to stomp on you like all the rest. Cool off a bit. Learn alittle about yourself. What you like. If she was to ask you what would you talk about? How you have been screwed by every girl you date? That, I assure you, will fail.

Old 01-30-2010, 06:41 PM

91 posts, read 245,269 times
It always amazes me when men OR women have problems dating and they always blame it on the other sex....Maybe YOU are the problem.....by your attitude in your post WHO would want to date you if you are complaining about the cost of popcorn?! Who wants to spend a lifetime with that?

Old 01-30-2010, 07:47 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,547,566 times
I'm not sure where your going here with your posts.......what is it you want to discuss.....abuse......ethnic groups or racism? Personally, I have no time for abuse or racism.

Quote:
The problem is that women don't get alone with me. This is why don't hate on on certain who are racist. They have their reasons to hate other ethnic groups. Maybe they had bad experiences with everyone they encountered in a certain ethnic group. I even understand why certain women hate men. The only thing I ask is that if a person hates a group of people based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, and etc is that they still remain professional and ethical about it. I deal with women on my job, in the market place, bars, in traffic, and etc. I don't treat them any differently from men. I get on the cases of men who are like me when they openly disrespect women. It's uncalled for. If I owned a business, I would hire a woman as long as she met the minimum qualifications. If I was making a major purchase and a woman was the sells person, I wouldn't be rude to her and not do business with her just because she is a woman. I notice racist people and men who hate women discriminate against a group of people they hate when it comes to the business world.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:57 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,996,281 times
It's not abusive, it's bitter. But to each their own.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:03 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,391,501 times
Quote:
Here is a list of things that caused me to hate going out on dates with women...

They disrespect me by answering their phone during a date.

They act like their entitled to the most expensive item on the menu.

God forbid I take them to the movies. They won't popcorn, candy, the largest drink size on the menu, nachos, and pretzels. They never eat any of the stuff they have me to buy for them.

One of the main reasons why I don't bother dating anymore is because the typical woman will accept my offer for a date, and when I go pick her up she has a friend with her. She still expects me to pay for her meal, movies, or etc.

I am prepared for women on this board to claim that I am generalizing women. I don't care. These are my experiences with women. If I started dating again, I will end up with the same types of women. Therapy, PUA books, and God himself can't help change the tides when it comes to women that I end up dating.
That's why I choose not to date.
you are a jerk magnet, not your fault. solitude is preferable to bad company. take youself to the movies, buy yourself something you like. start treating yourself better. i used to be a jerk magnet. but i got promoted, i am now a cat magnet. cats really appreciate kindness.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
you are a jerk magnet, not your fault. solitude is preferable to bad company. take youself to the movies, buy yourself something you like. start treating yourself better. i used to be a jerk magnet. but i got promoted, i am now a cat magnet. cats really appreciate kindness.
I am a reptile person myself. As soon as a secure employment with the feds, I plan on getting an iguana.

My best friend and I saw "The Book of Eli" a couple of weeks ago, and after that we went to the bar.

I prefer to hangout with my older sister or my best friend. They make sure undesirables don't screw with me. My older sister is really protective of me too.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco2007 View Post
It always amazes me when men OR women have problems dating and they always blame it on the other sex....Maybe YOU are the problem....

I am not asking for anyone to date me. I actually want to be left alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco2007 View Post
by your attitude in your post WHO would want to date you if you are complaining about the cost of popcorn?! Who wants to spend a lifetime with that?

Popcorn at the movie theater isn't cheap, and it isn't. If I was taking a good friend or a family member to the movies, then I wouldn't mind buying him or her popcorn. I do not think I am obligated to spend countless of money on a chick who isn't going to call me again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships