Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 05:34 PM

272 posts, read 286,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
LMAO!!!! Ashton Kutcher? Is that you?
You can't help but to be cruel, because you're a woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 05:36 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
You can't help but to be cruel, because you're a woman.
So now it is all women. Heh. Good thing you want nothing to do with dating, eh?

Old 01-31-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
So now it is all women. Heh. Good thing you want nothing to do with dating, eh?
That's right.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
That's right.
Well then, it is settled.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:52 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
That's right.
Hey, I was just thinking. If you regularly pay prostitutes for sex, doesn't that mean you are engaging in illegal/criminal activity and therefore part of this whole "bad boy" image you talk about? Unless prostitution has recently been legalized in CA.....

Old 01-31-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Hey, I was just thinking. If you regularly pay prostitutes for sex, doesn't that mean you are engaging in illegal/criminal activity and therefore part of this whole "bad boy" image you talk about? Unless prostitution has recently been legalized in CA.....
Being convicted of a crime isn't the same as committing a criminal act and never getting caught.

Illegally downloading music is on the same level as propositioning a hooker when it comes to committing crime. I am pretty sure that more than half of the posters in this forum have illegally downloaded music, copied software, bought pirated movies, watched movies online that are still in the movie theater, and etc.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Being convicted of a crime isn't the same as committing a criminal act and never getting caught.

Illegally downloading music is on the same level as propositioning a hooker when it comes to committing crime. I am pretty sure that more than half of the posters in this forum have illegally downloaded music, copied software, bought pirated movies, watched movies online that are still in the movie theater, and etc.
Nah, I think you've got a little bad boy going on in you...deep down inside You let a little bit more of that out and you'll be in like Flynn with the ladies in no time!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Nah, I think you've got a little bad boy going on in you...deep down inside You let a little bit more of that out and you'll be in like Flynn with the ladies in no time!
You still don't get it.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Doesn't make it any less a crime.

Quote:
But no one here has claimed to hate said movies, music, software AND pay for them while griping that said movies, music, software were evil for wanting their money.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
You still don't get it.
Oh trust me, I get it. But really, does it matter to you if I do or not? Didn't think so
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships