Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 09:09 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I have a semi-automatic Galil in my house, and a 9mm in my car at all times.......
I aint skeered!

You have a Galil? wow. Why'd you get that? It's pretty expensive for basically an AK clone, though it's cool that it's Israeli.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 09:09 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
A war on women?? pleeease...
Historically there has been a war on women since the people from the caucasus mountain region rose to power. Before then, women were of equal status (if not higher) in society.

This is why today all your gods and mythological characters are mostly male deities and why women are denied powerful positions within religion. This is ridiculous!! We all come through a female to get here and the female is the better copy of human species anyway.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,052,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Historically there has been a war on women since the people from the caucasus mountain region rose to power. Before then, women were of equal status (if not higher) in society.

This is why today all your gods and mythological characters are mostly male deities and why women are denied powerful positions within religion. This is ridiculous!! We all come through a female to get here and the female is the better copy of human species anyway.
Are you in a cult?

Old 02-01-2010, 10:20 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
Are you in a cult?
Nah, he just likes the tune!LOL......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdUy...eature=related

Old 02-02-2010, 05:27 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post

Clarification: Since WHITE MEN rose to power, right? Yeah, this particular specimen reads the language pretty much goodly.

Since the world was all butterflies and sunshine and smurfs (one of my favorite scenes in Roots is when LeVar Burton is on his jog to another village to fetch someone and O.J. Simpson, dressed in a garish orange robe which was from another cultural setting entirely meets him on the forest path and they exchange greetings very much akin to idealized Islamic stylings, because THAT is clearly how it REALLY was) before these white men came, tell me -- HOW is it that so vile and base a race might come to control the planet, subjugating all before them? Were we the Morlocks to your Eloi?

To be quite honest, if you take EVERYONE else and put them on one side, and these villainous WHITE MEN and put them on another side, wouldn't we be outnumbered about thirty to one?

Frankly, I can't fathom why everyone else hasn't figured out in all these millennia that they just need to shrug off the chains and whoop our pasty, white arses.

Whenever I read this kind of tripe I always wonder what the specific ranking structure is. I mean, I'm sprung from the loins of a white woman and I'm the lowest form of life there is on the planet, apparently. So is my female progenitor worth MORE or LESS than a black man? After all, she gave birth to me, which means (to put it poetically) that "from out of her issues vileness", but as a woman she's the better copy of the species than any man, automatically, regardless of color.

So how does that work specifically, Morphous01? I mean, I KNOW white men are at the bottom of the stack when it comes to having proved any degree of social worth; we are representative of ALL that is wrong with the world, that much you've made apparent. Who's next up from the bottom? Where do Asians and Native Americans and Blacks and Hispanics fit into this hierarchy? Are some "more white" than others?

We know women are at the top, but I think a pretty good question has come up regarding white women, especially any who have demeaned themselves to procreate with (*gasp*) white male partners, let alone any who birthed a male child to perpetuate the atrocity the world has become. Will they be at the bottom with the white men since they're the creators of white men (since this school of thought often preaches that women create life while men destroy it, making white men the fault of white women) or since they're women will they be above all men BUT at the bottom of the rankings of women at large?

I mean, if you were to award a point system, and a white man was a Zero, where does everyone else fall?

I'm really interested, because like everyone else I'm just trying to find my place in this crazy world we call home.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:39 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
This thread was a call for people to "brag" about what they have/use for protection. My turn.

I have an Abrams M1A2 parked outside with a .50 caliber sprayer.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:54 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,402 times
My turn to brag about what I use for protection.

I am the weapon. Everything else is just a tool.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:43 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
You have a Galil? wow. Why'd you get that? It's pretty expensive for basically an AK clone, though it's cool that it's Israeli.
Why would I not have one? My first ex is an an Airborne Ranger, my second husband is a Marine, (we are separated) and I am currently dating a Marine (former special ops)......does that answer your question why I have a Galil?

Old 02-02-2010, 11:56 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Why would I not have one? My first ex is an an Airborne Ranger, my second husband is a Marine, (we are separated) and I am currently dating a Marine (former special ops)......does that answer your question why I have a Galil?
In an overly dramatic and weird sort of way, sure.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
In an overly dramatic and weird sort of way, sure.
Whatever.......
If I had to explain, you wouldnt understand anyway, so no flaming, ok?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships