Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 03:53 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
on more than on occasion, and she's not independently wealthy, she has had sex in exchange for the drug.

Paris Hilton can afford her own. she doesn't have to do this.

This is why drug usage is an absolute dealbreaker for me.
You mean the gal on the corner in the hood? Do you want a date? That depends? That depends on what? How much you are willing to pay ME! You Moderator cut: snip!LMAO........... Try it , it works guys!LMAO...........

Last edited by cricket_factor; 02-01-2010 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Foul language.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 05:16 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Fact: If a woman you have ever dated has ever done cocaine

Lol, wtf does all that mean? I'm confused...

Old 02-01-2010, 05:29 PM

272 posts, read 286,607 times
Quote:
How do women with no jobs, or low paying jobs get enough money to constantly use cocaine?

1) Lie

2) steal

3) sell themselves for money

Old 02-01-2010, 05:32 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,352,080 times
Quote:
Quote:
I never said that benzos do not exist. I have some xanax in my bathroom. But the "being druged with roofies" is a myth. It's just women getting really drunk from binge drinking, then not accepting responsibility for their actions.

Has someone ever been drugged with a benzo? Sure.. But it's not as often as it is claimed. The actually drugging is the ALCOHOL, the massive quanties they drink.
Did you even read the article? It was a study of 75 women in the UK. That does not debunk all claims that a woman was drugged with it and raped. You just said so yourself above...even if it's not as often as it's claimed, it still happens, so then that makes it not a myth.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
on more than on occasion, and she's not independently wealthy, she has had sex in exchange for the drug.

Paris Hilton can afford her own. she doesn't have to do this.

This is why drug usage is an absolute dealbreaker for me.
Quote:
How do women with no jobs, or low paying jobs get enough money to constantly use cocaine?
Well which is it? More than once (which can mean just two), or constant use? I used coke once when I was 16 and once during my marriage. That's more than once, and yet I have never had sex in exchange for the drug, nor am I independently wealthy.

So, your whole reasoning is a myth.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:39 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
betamanlet: Your assumptions and hypotheses are ludicrous. Maybe your Xanax dosage needs to be adjusted.
Isn't there book covering this topic?

Hooked On Xanax Worked For Me

Old 02-01-2010, 06:12 PM

127 posts, read 312,178 times
I used cocaine many times as a teenager, yet was not having sex for it. It was in the 70's, people just shared, it was just like passing around a joint. Of course I wasn't addicted, I could take it or leave it. If all men judged me on past usage like you are, I never would have had a date, gotten married, or had kids!
What matters is who a person is today. If they are a wonderful person, it shouldn't matter what they did in the past. In fact it's our pasts that make us what we are today!
What a silly thread!

Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post
Did you even read the article? It was a study of 75 women in the UK. That does not debunk all claims that a woman was drugged with it and raped. You just said so yourself above...even if it's not as often as it's claimed, it still happens, so then that makes it not a myth.
Is it widespread? Even police websites say that what they are doing is binge drinking. There's no benzo in the drink..

It's like the "fear" that youll wake up one day in a bathtub full of ice with your kidney removed. I'm sure it has happened a couple of times, but is not rampant.

Old 02-01-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Is it widespread? Even police websites say that what they are doing is binge drinking. There's no benzo in the drink..

It's like the "fear" that youll wake up one day in a bathtub full of ice with your kidney removed. I'm sure it has happened a couple of times, but is not rampant.
It doesn't matter. That's not what you originally said. You said "being druged with roofies is a myth." A myth means it never happened. It has happened, so it's not a myth.

Plus, you're just looking at the UK and the 75 women in the study in that article. I'm not saying it's rampant, because I don't know. I'm just saying that I know it has happened, and therefore it is not a myth. Tell that to the women who have been drugged with it and raped.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:52 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
If I would have been nearly as sucessful at dating as this dude & TVSG are at getting people to respond to ludicrious threads I wouldn't be married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships