Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2010, 12:22 AM

4 posts, read 4,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
Lately it seems every other thread on here is filled with angry, often mysogynistic rants against women. These posts/threads reek of bitterness and discontentment. Why the need to blame an entire gender for the bad behavior or bad experiences with a few? I've heard that women are notorious for "man-bashing"(which is inexcusable as well) but all I see on here as of late is the opposite with thread topics of exhorting men to "never get married", plus the usual "women are superficial gold-diggers". Geez, don't you think it's getting a little old? I have personally had some very negative and hurtful experiences with men, but I would NEVER blame the male gender for my problems or hold any group or even any individual responsible for the foul acts of a few men. Has anyone else noticed the preponderance of these negative anti-women threads? What do you think?

I so agree! Guys, maybe you should also ask yourselves, what did you do to make your gfs, wives, significant other soo mean to you? it takes 2 to tango you know... probably you jsut wants sex all the time, does not bring home the bacon.. or all of you are just selfish...

if she left you---deal with it!!! why be bitter--

Welcome to the world of the singles... the fun is here...don't be such a baby--- doesn't suit you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 11:16 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,843,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
And they say women over analyze.
Not often but when we do, its done thoroughly and we get it right.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:50 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,578,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaning View Post
I so agree! Guys, maybe you should also ask yourselves, what did you do to make your gfs, wives, significant other soo mean to you? it takes 2 to tango you know... probably you jsut wants sex all the time, does not bring home the bacon.. or all of you are just selfish...

if she left you---deal with it!!! why be bitter--

Welcome to the world of the singles... the fun is here...don't be such a baby--- doesn't suit you
If I wanted something bitter, I'd still be married. That's why I'm happily single.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:52 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,244,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Not often but when we do, its done thoroughly and we get it right.
I know quite a few men who overthink things and then turn out to be dead wrong. But hey, who's counting?

Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 AM

10,138 posts, read 15,987,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I know quite a few men who overthink things and then turn out to be dead wrong. But hey, who's counting?
Apparently, the people having discussions on here are the ones who are "counting".

Old 04-24-2010, 09:35 PM

45 posts, read 39,231 times
Default Oh, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I think women are getting a taste of their own medicine (bashing).
You would really that to think this is even remotely true, right? Must suck to have such a chip on your shoulder.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:52 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,547,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
Lately it seems every other thread on here is filled with angry, often mysogynistic rants against women. These posts/threads reek of bitterness and discontentment. Why the need to blame an entire gender for the bad behavior or bad experiences with a few? I've heard that women are notorious for "man-bashing"(which is inexcusable as well) but all I see on here as of late is the opposite with thread topics of exhorting men to "never get married", plus the usual "women are superficial gold-diggers". Geez, don't you think it's getting a little old? I have personally had some very negative and hurtful experiences with men, but I would NEVER blame the male gender for my problems or hold any group or even any individual responsible for the foul acts of a few men. Has anyone else noticed the preponderance of these negative anti-women threads? What do you think?
When times are bad and someone crosses you, you have to sit and take it. When times are good you can just buy something new to make urself feel better. Most men are short on cash so replacing women has become a lil difficult. city data is just a form of therapy for the new woman.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:19 PM

Man this thread is superlong!!! Im 30 never really had trouble getting a date til after I got laid off in 2007. i am employed now, but not making as much money as I was 2002-2007. The ability to buy women like we used to has kinda dried up. I dont bash women for it though, I just need to make more money so I can have some. I honestly think a lot of these men are having financial issues. When you have capital...women is the least of your worries.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko
With easy divorce, 40 year old men now easily enter this market and create more angry bitter 40 year old women.

1. 70% of divorces are initiated by WOMEN.
2. Divorce is hardly easy for most men: the courts are more likely to take assets and future income from him to give to her, rather than the other way around. Then there are the 90-95% of custody cases are decided in a woman's favor.

It's the other way around: women are divorcing men at a 2 to 1 ratio, often for silly reasons like she's bored or "I love you but I'm not *in* love with you." That latter is such a crock- if you love someone, how can you steal their money, home, future income, and kids? You visit that on someone you HATE. If she truly loved him but wanted to move on, she would leave the marriage and give him everything.

(Comments from Seenoirita in bold)

NEWSFLASH.....THEN DON'T GET MARRIED!!! Damn, you would think women were holding a gun to a man's head to get married.

The above reason is why I would never get married. Your comments are not relevant here. I was simply showing the poster whom I responded to that his or her comments were simply not accurate because it's less that men divorce women and thus make women bitter but rather more women divorce men and thus create bitter (and broke) men.

Have you ever stopped to question WHY so many women initiate divorce? Not all men are good men just as not all women are good women.

The 2:1 ratio is accurate for both at fault and non fault divorces. You are trying to insinuate that all of these women were driven away by these evil, nasty man- clearly not the case.

All this crap about women get money, women get the kids....well, if women have it so damn good get a f*ing sex change and have at it. Let us know how it works for ya!

Wow, what a nonsensical comment. Also, a silly attempt to avoid the truth of my words: that men are discriminated against in the courts and are far more likely than women to lose income, assets, and children.

Hey men, do you see the responses here? Do you *still* think it's a good idea to be married?

Avoid women, learn to seduce women, take what comes your way, whatever works for you... but do not get married and put your financial and sexual futures in the hands of a single woman with the backing of a corrupt government and court system!
I hear ya man.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:15 AM

19,045 posts, read 25,151,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
When times are bad and someone crosses you, you have to sit and take it. When times are good you can just buy something new to make urself feel better. Most men are short on cash so replacing women has become a lil difficult. city data is just a form of therapy for the new woman.
A word salad at its finest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Man this thread is superlong!!! Im 30 never really had trouble getting a date til after I got laid off in 2007. i am employed now, but not making as much money as I was 2002-2007. The ability to buy women like we used to has kinda dried up. I dont bash women for it though, I just need to make more money so I can have some. I honestly think a lot of these men are having financial issues. When you have capital...women is the least of your worries.
Women is, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships