Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2010, 02:03 PM

1 posts, read 433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Make an observation about the people you know. If you think I'm like a cat, state specifically why. Because when you charge women, you're charging me. You're an admitted socially inept self-hating man. Would it be fair for me to state all men are like you because you exist? No.
You make observations of people you don't know, but when someone does the same thing you do with unfavorable results, you complain. Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2010, 02:07 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,025 times
Quote:
A. You call yourself names. Why? I have no idea. I asked you about it some other thread. B. It has been a majority of men on this forum calling you names. Do you not realize this?

So if a gay guy referred to himself as a f&g, it's okay to use that term? there are plenty of women calling me names, telling me I'm worthless, etc. I don't say that to others here, and I don't even think that about myself.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Make an observation about the people you know. If you think I'm like a cat, state specifically why. Because when you charge women, you're charging me. You're an admitted socially inept self-hating man. Would it be fair for me to state all men are like you because you exist? No.
I'm sure I'm the ONLY man on earth who thinks women behave this way. Yes, showing lots of interest works miracles with women.. And cats love to be held

Old 02-06-2010, 02:16 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
So if a gay guy referred to himself as a f&g, it's okay to use that term? there are plenty of women calling me names, telling me I'm worthless, etc. I don't say that to others here, and I don't even think that about myself.
It's the internet, don't take it too seriously. With your screen name a lot of people are going to assume you're a troll and be rude to you.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:18 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,974,082 times
Quote:
Oh please, the segment of men doing this are a bunch of nuts. Of this, I have no doubt. What kind of weirdo creates sock after sock just to scream about women? I've been sexually assaulted. I've been cheated on. I had a VD scare because of it. Life isn't always kind. That doesn't mean I have to resort to blaming anything with male parts for whatever ill experiences I've had. Why is that? hmmm....I'm sane.

Phase Three - Dismissal

I guess...they are nuts in the same sense that the women on the Tyra Banks show, or Oprah Winfrey, or sitcoms, or whatever other mainstream television and news source sits around disparaging men. But since we ARE accepting the nuttiness of one gender, I believe it equal and best to accept the nuttiness of both.

P.S. I know you arent much of a television watcher..but most of American society is, so Television and other media have a huge impact on the American psyche.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:23 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by showmeproof View Post
You make observations of people you don't know, but when someone does the same thing you do with unfavorable results, you complain. Why?
Any observations I'm making are based on posts. They amount to reiterations. But please, try again.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
People are calling you a beta and a manlet. Both of which have negative connotations (so I recently learned). That's the name you gave yourself.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
People are calling you a beta and a manlet. Both of which have negative connotations (so I recently learned). That's the name you gave yourself.
i've also been called gay, worthless, etc...

Old 02-06-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I'm sure I'm the ONLY man on earth who thinks women behave this way. Yes, showing lots of interest works miracles with women.. And cats love to be held
As I always say on this forum, the women that are willing to spend time with you; the women in your circle/scene. Nobody forces you to live the life you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Phase Three - Dismissal
Of course dismissal. Geeze louise, what do you guys expect? Just because I have female bits does not mean that I, or any of the women on this forum, must take responsibility for the choices the troubled men here have made in their lives or responsibility for the women they engage with. It's completely ridiculous to expect to be mommied by strangers about situations we are all oblivious to.

Again, I was sexually assaulted, and sure, >90% of sexual assaults are made by men. My issue was with that nasty, hairy, old, freak. It would never dawn on me to get mad at anybody but him. It would never dawn on me to expect the men in this forum to answer for his behavior.

Quote:
I guess...they are nuts in the same sense that the women on the Tyra Banks show, or Oprah Winfrey, or sitcoms, or whatever other mainstream television and news source sits around disparaging men. But since we ARE accepting the nuttiness of one gender, I believe it equal and best to accept the nuttiness of both.

P.S. I know you arent much of a television watcher..but most of American society is, so Television and other media have a huge impact on the American psyche.
You know I cannot grasp this. TV isn't real. It's fake. Again, I cannot answer to the psychological problems achieved by some men because of what they're ingesting via the boob tube. And I have answered this in the past. I've told countless guys to turn off the TV, stay out of the bump&grind of shallow ridden night clubs and engage women that actually enjoy the sun light, life.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:41 PM

116 posts, read 83,866 times
Quote:
Are you another sock? If so, the issues you are dealing with have everything to do with you and nobody else here. If a person slights me I don't run to some forum and charge the women/men there. I take it up with the person that is charged. *News Flash* This is not a mens forum. This is not your mommy's house. It's a public venue made up of individuals who don't know you and have never done anything to you.
Wow, so mature. I called you out on being overly dramatic and instead of trying to debate it properly, you resort to silly attempts to insult me or accuse me of being a sock LOL (hopefully not one with holes in it!).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships