Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 11:07 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
One time a few years back, I had just started seeing this guy that ended up being my boyfriend. We ended up on his bed and realized we wanted to go on. But he didn't have any condoms. He asked if we should stop, and I didn't want to. So there we were naked brainstorming about where on earth we could get some condoms at 2 in the morning.

He mentioned to me that his friend, who lived upstairs, had shown him the bunch of condoms he had gotten recently. So I told him to go upstairs to go get some from his friend. But he said he was naked and in no condition to go anywhere. Then he kiddingly told me that I should go ask his friend for the condom. I told him I would. He didn't beleive me, even as I exited the room....

I showed up at his friend's apartment and knocked on his door. Nobody answered at first. Then I could see someone looking at me from the other side of the peephole, So I waited a little longer. Finally he opens the door, gives me a "this better be good" kind of look and asks me what I want. I told him "XXXX told me that you have condoms". He gives me this look like "Are you out of your mind?" He says " You woke me up at this hour to ask me if I have condoms?" Lol. "Yup", I answered almost wanting to run downstairs and laugh and cry at the same time. But I stood there, like a champ, until he gave me the condom.

Then I ran downstairs and told my boyfriend. He was wide -eyed, still naked in bed. The next day, the news had traveled everywhere. I was embarrassed, but the guys gave me points for courage. Still, I will never do that again. Waking people up in the middle of the night so they could give me a condom...
He probably has condoms but didn't want to use one.

Love the story though, you have some tity balls!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 11:18 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
He probably has condoms but didn't want to use one.

Love the story though, you have some tity balls!
Thanks. I guess its a compliment coming from a guy. But I just think it was preety dumb of me, thinking of my younger years, lol.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:45 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
She was built like an ashtray. End of story.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:46 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
....Oh yeah! There was a Mexican family living in the back.....I kept on hitting the sofa.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:30 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
When I was in my 20s (long ago!), my boyfriend and I were in his convertible, tooling down the interstate. I was wearing a low-cut blouse and a miniskirt, and was leaned over, snuggled up close to him, with my hand on his thigh. (This was before seatbelt laws. ha) He had the CB radio on and we could hear a trucker's conversation. He was talking about US! Said some stuff about the hot chick putting the moves on the driver in the blue convertible. I was so embarrassed, I could've died. But then, my bf said something like, "Well, if they really want a show, let's give it to them!" So, inhibitions now gone with the wind, I ended up giving him a B J right there on the interstate, with Mr. Trucker watching the whole time. We're lucky no one drove off the road!

Oh, to be young and carefree again!
A PJ BJ????????????? My! Havent we come a long way from that mud caked tom boy catching frogs in Procks Ditch oh so many years ago???????

Old 02-11-2010, 07:41 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
When I was in my 20s (long ago!), my boyfriend and I were in his convertible, tooling down the interstate. I was wearing a low-cut blouse and a miniskirt, and was leaned over, snuggled up close to him, with my hand on his thigh. (This was before seatbelt laws. ha) He had the CB radio on and we could hear a trucker's conversation. He was talking about US! Said some stuff about the hot chick putting the moves on the driver in the blue convertible. I was so embarrassed, I could've died. But then, my bf said something like, "Well, if they really want a show, let's give it to them!" So, inhibitions now gone with the wind, I ended up giving him a B J right there on the interstate, with Mr. Trucker watching the whole time. We're lucky no one drove off the road!

Oh, to be young and carefree again!
My My My! If I had known you had such talents back then I would have taken you behind Riley and.......................................

Old 02-12-2010, 09:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snort View Post
....oh yeah! There was a mexican family living in the back.....i kept on hitting the sofa.
wth?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:19 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
I remember one epic failure in the bedroom at hotel I was staying at with my dad. The room upstairs had a underage drinking party. Teenagers were drunk and getting pretty rowdy. Someone called down to the front desk and complained. I was in the bathroom at the time!LOL...... It wasn't long before the Police came and started slamming people up against the walls and floor arresting them. I was listening to the carnage unfold from the bathroom. WTH, is going on up there, I asked my dad? He was watching the whole thing from the window.LOL...... He was relaying what was happening back to me!LOL........ Pretty soon you hear a woman open and slam the room door and say "your mama"LMAO.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships