Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 07:54 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I recently saw the wedding pictures of a kid (he IS a kid) who normally is a total slob. He looked great in that tuxedo! Like a distinguished young businessman! Well, until you see his nails on the close-up ring picture...
I love it when there's a formal event and all the guys bring out the suits. I'm like a kid in the candy store!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 07:55 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I thought he wore lots of plaid? Oh well if he wore sweater vests then they must not be as bad as I've said. I'm wearing it tomorrow.
You better take a stick with you to beat the women off.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:56 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You better take a stick with you to beat the women off.
I don't think they call it that, but can you try to keep this thread PG-13?

Old 02-08-2010, 07:57 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post

Seriously though, try on a three-piece suit just once and make sure women see you wearing it. I don't know what it is about that simple little vest/waistcoat, but it takes the suit up a few notches of sexy. Of course, this is assuming the suit is well-tailored to fit the man's body. Nothing looks worse than an ill-fitting suit.
My BIL always wears 3 piece custom suits...he's gay. But I must say, he always looks very well dressed, same with his partner. I don't know many men who wear suspenders, but they both do and I like it.

My other BIL wears vests and looks great in them...he's not gay. He actually reminds me of the lead from The Mentalist. He looks like him, but is a bit broader.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:58 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I don't think they call it that, but can you try to keep this thread PG-13?
No.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:59 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,101 times
My boss is Mr. GQ. He is by far the sharpest dressed guy in my office. His secret? His girlfriend picks out all his outfits at the beginning of the week, shirts, slacks, ties, shoes, so he doesn't have to think for himself

A lot of the other guys in the office think my boss is gay because he's always so well put together.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
My BIL always wears 3 piece custom suits...he's gay. But I must say, he always looks very well dressed, same with his partner. I don't know many men who wear suspenders, but they both do and I like it.

My other BIL wears vests and looks great in them...he's not gay. He actually reminds me of the lead from The Mentalist. He looks like him, but is a bit broader.
I would have to say about 3/4 of the gay men I've met had excellent style, and so effortless too. Plus, they would gladly let me dress them (although their tastes so often exceeded mine)!

Mmm Simon Baker? He looked hot in the Devil Wears Prada.

I think the verdict is women like men with style, as long as it doesn't involve lace and ruffles.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
My boss is Mr. GQ. He is by far the sharpest dressed guy in my office. His secret? His girlfriend picks out all his outfits at the beginning of the week, shirts, slacks, ties, shoes, so he doesn't have to think for himself

A lot of the other guys in the office think my boss is gay because he's always so well put together.
I have no problem doing that for a guy. After all, I reap the benefits of getting to stare at his sexy self.

Wow, can you tell I like this thread?

Old 02-08-2010, 08:03 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
I feel like a substitute teacher.

Pretty soon I'm just going to start flicking the lights on and off and shouting "excuse me" until the class gets back on topic.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:06 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
I remember one time my dad's BF that passed away was going to a high school reunion. He got ready and was waiting on his wife. When she saw what he was going to wear, she said "you aren't wearing that, are you"? Yes, I am! No, you are not! His reply, "I don't give a s***, I have more money than anyone else there"! ROTFLMAO.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships